Anime Culture Club

No they can vary in length. I think like the 4th or 5th episode is like near 2 hours long.

1 Like

I suddenly have more time on my handā€¦

Suggestions? https://anilist.co/user/Randomacts/animelist

Well I prob should just clear out that ā€˜watchingā€™ stuff lmao but uh

1 Like

Youā€™ve seen a fair bit of anime.
Iā€™m having a hard time figuring out what you like by your list (possibly CGDCT), but Iā€™ll give it a try.

2 Likes

I honestly havenā€™t watched that much CGDCT shows but that would open up a lot of options.

I really like fantasy / adventure anime when it is done well like made in abyss ect. Basically story driven rather than episodic SOL are what I mainly enjoy.

Monster musumeā€¦ JK lmao, Iā€™m tired had a long day but Iā€™ll be sure to rec some anime tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like

The first one that comes to mind that you havenā€™t seen is.

Not like made in abyss though

I completely forgot about that series, I started it and got like 12 episode into it and then stopped and forgot it was even an anime.

Oh snap yeah I think that might even be on my PTW or if not I have been suggested to see it a few times.

1 Like

woops I quoted the wrong thing lmao I meant magi

It getā€™s better as it goes.

For what it is worth I have seen Monster musume. Good show.

1 Like

You have one of most confusing lists everā€¦

You dropped Fate/Extra but gave Apocrypha a 8???

Well anyway I really enjoyed Rage of Bahamut: Genesis and Virgin Soul, pretty solid fantasy adventure.

Also Girls last Tour is a very offbeat adventure series.

I dropped it because extra was kind of dumb. Apocrypha had plenty of good fights ect and wasnā€™t that bad .

I have seen girls last tour (it should be on my list) I loved that show <3

2 Likes

Just started this one and I think itā€™s good so far (3 episodes in). Seems like something up you ally @Randomacts

Edit: Iā€™m too slow.

Good suggestion though and if anyone hasnā€™t seen it I suggest it as well.

I got u:

K-on! has already been suggested

^ (not really cgdct, is fantasy SoL with shoujo-ai added in)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/34798/Yuru_Campā–³

letā€™s see what I gotā€¦

and I guess Tenchi Muyo stuff has action, but itā€™s probably not what youā€™re looking for.

I also saw this on your planned list:

great series, canā€™t recommend enough if youā€™re a fan of shoujo-ai like me.

@Randomacts Ansatsu Kyoushitsu is very good. Youā€™d probably like it. Itā€™s not your typical shonen trash.

1 Like

Hm, I found the opposite true, Apocrypha just felt they wanted to cram more heroic spirits in to the mix to the point where their stories were shoved aside.

It felt shallow on the other the mc of Extra being some ager monster trying to understand himself and Red Saber being far less of a retard than Blue Saber was more engaging.

1 Like

I think that is on my holdā€¦ I prob should just finish it as I only stopped watching it because at the time I watched shit with my brother and he got bored of it even if I wanted to keep watching.

Iā€™m fairly certain that this is on my PTW or something also a good suggestion

I think that I have like one episode left on this showā€¦ I prob should finish it lol

I have seen this suggested a bunch and honestly yeah it sounds like a great suggestion. I think that Iā€™ll go download this and prob get to magi later. :thinking: For the time being I have a shit ton of free time so I can get to both.

2 Likes

My problem with extra is that it was very much a sequel and felt weird to watch it without playing the game.

Well even ignoring that extra had tons of issues to the point that I ended up just dropping it.