Anime Culture Club

Tawawa on a Monday

3 Likes

Ayyyy, @Skelterz is a collector lmao

Oof @ThatBootsGuy is a cancer

1 Like

God damn the drama is so iver the top I Hanebedo, you canā€™t make characters appear so evil and then expect the audience to sympathize with them when they fail.

1 Like

The background music certainly doesnā€™t help matters anyā€¦

how does this not have the ā€œDramaā€ tag!?

1 Like

So you are saying I should watch the overly intense girls badminton anime.

Also caught up on Grand Blueā€¦

Itā€™s got its good parts for sure, but itā€™s encapsulated in this extreme level of drama that really detracts from what could be a great sports anime.

One of the best ones this season imoā€¦ which isnā€™t saying much.

I was talking about the manga, I was also told the constant stripping is a slightly exaggerated behavior of actual swimmersā€¦
Word of mouth from a guy who hung with those type of peopleā€¦ so I am not so sure how accurateā€¦

I donā€™t really know why Iā€™m still at watching it, it completely failed at getting me to care about these characters.

I love the manga, the humor is great. Just havenā€™t bother with the anime. I should try it though.

AYYYYYYYY, good shit. Thatā€™s what I like to see

Is there a site that shows all the episodes that are filler in shounen series?

Could google it, some places like reddit got pretty decent ep guides.

Holy shit wtf is one piece? That shit has 800 some episodes god damn

trash shounen series about pirates

3 Likes

Big facts this series doo doo

Nami is best girl. /s

Holy shit am a memer

2 Likes

I remembered I watched the Devil May Cry Animeā€¦ I thought i had purged it from my memory but I was wrong. Somehow the memory of it came back. I still think it is terrible.

On a separate note is each episode of Garden of Sinners an hour ish long?
Iā€™ve only seen the 1st two episodes and it is pretty good. Both were 54 minutes. Are the rest that long? I donā€™t mind I mean I watched Hellsing Ultimate after all.

2 Likes

Yeah, they are essentially ovas

1 Like