Anime Culture Club

I’m asking the ACC you dingus

What?

Anime Culture Club

I’m asking everyone here what they would like to see more of, I gave my input to start things off.

i’m TrYINg tO PRoMoTE DIscUSsIOn

3 Likes

In which case I will give you a very serious answer and will spend probably the rest of the night working on it.

Prepare for the great wall of text, some say you can even see it from space

3 Likes

Gonna beat my wall eh?

1 Like

Christ that’s a lot, first I didn’t hate Wotakoi in fact I thought it was far better than the Net ju one just wish it went a little more adult than it did. So I would also like to see more of this as well.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me

1 Like

You get a 144 character limit

This does not help me.

I seriously don’t know what classifies something as slice of life

Not at all. Other than the loli bullshit they pulled and that plagued the first half of the show, they toned down the nonsense a lot and added some genuinely solid bits in the second half. Particularly the clear depiction of Sora’s romantic interest in Yaichi which I think they could (and should) have done a lot more with

I find it funny that some of the most spineless protagonists on anime have more balls than these so called adults in anime.

The adults are all “oh geez I’m awkward because I’m an otaku” but the mc from Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa at least takes action despite being a total beta.

1 Like

It’s the most poorly defined genre in anime, I see it as very slow paced shows that explore ideas through daily life of the characters

2 Likes

I would expand on that statement by adding something along the lines of; and the driving force behind these shows is the development of the characters and relationships rather than some clear conflict that you get in other genres. The main conflict can be present of course, but it’s generally more passively addressed.

4 Likes

Whole lotta meh even without the loli bullshit, give me more Sangatsu no Lion

SoL is definitely more subtle character development when it’s good but so much of it is a nothing sandwich

Oh that actually makes sense.

Spice and Wolf: I don’t even want a lot more of this I just want a complete ending to wrap it up in a nice way, maybe after Holo discovers whatever the thing happened at her village was has happened they settle down somewhere and the merchant gets a shop and the girl. Maybe an OVA or something of them after they have kiddos

Log Horizon: I want a few more seasons of this because I see no way this is wrapping up in less than 3 seasons with a complete ending, things that I really want in some new seasons would be all out wars like the one with the goblin king but longer and with shiroe doing more villain in glasses things during the battles and overall war. Also the dumb bitch Shiroe better acknowledge the damn ninja girl Akatsuki, more like a cutesy, other than those 2 things I want a complete ending and everything else is left up to whatever the people in charge want to do as long as it is as good or better than the seasons we have now.

GATE BABY: Honestly for this iirc there isn’t too much more to do, maybe another season or 2 wrapping up the story and it’s good to go. Relationships are pretty much set but the MC’s but his kinda doesn’t matter cus it seems he genuinely isn’t interested especially cus the only reason he split with his ex was cus she just didn’t want him getting too involved with the dangerous parts of his job in the new world

Toradora: I want an OVA or a movie or maybe even a full blown season that is like ore monogatari but for Toradora

Monster Musume: This series is actually pretty entertaining, I’d love some more seasons for some good laughs and some monster girls. I need more material to decide who is better Miia or Centauria or whatever the Centaur’s name is. It doesn’t really need an ending, just more

No Game No Life: Obvious reasons just some more seasons of them taking over all other countries or species or whatever it is and a proper ending.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: MORE DAMN IT, this was an awesome series and had some awesome romance, it needs a fucking ending.

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar: I want to see them figure out where they came from and why they are there, as well as move on up in the world and get stronger. It needs an ending

Drifters: Need more, don’t remember much but that it didn’t have an ending and that the story was only just starting and was really getting good.

Imouto sae Ireba Ii: I just want more, and an ending, and relationships working out.

Blood Lad: Was good, I’d like more, don’t care what they do just want more. And an ending, not some abrupt shit

Hunter x Hunter: I want more that was like the first half of the series, no long arcs, just some arcs that are like 20ish episodes at max with a fair amount of shorter arcs around 13ish episodes and each arc they need to make some notable gains. Also needs to finish up the Hisoka and Gon thing and the spiders. Needs a good ending and some quality shit with his dad, they really skimped out on the reunion it was trash

Akatsuki no Yona: How many licks does it take to get your kingdom back? One, Two, bitch get yo series dropped. The world may never know. get this series a proper ending.

Konosuba: just more crazy goodness, and hopefully an ending.

Knight’s & Magic: needs an ending, and more creative mechas.

Children of the whales: needs an ending and more feels

Nyan Koi!: These fucks said see you in season 2 at the end and never gave us a season 2, what a bunch of beta ass cucks, give it a good ending, and some relationship shit.

Sankarea:Don’t remember too much but it was good other than the fact it didn’t have an ending, give it a god damn ending and good relationship shit. Maybe they both turn into zombies, maybe he brings her back to the living, idk and idc just get them together good do whatever with the incest cousin shit and end it.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa: This is the prefect series, please just let this guy get the girl and end the series with maybe an OVA about what happens to everyone afterwards cus all the girls were interesting.

Eromanga-sensei: BAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! fuck it why not

Ore Monogatari!: good series, doesn’t really need an ending but is still something I’d like to see more of

There are quite a few series I didn’t put in here that I would like to see more of but they just aren’t really worth mentioning tbh, they weren’t all that great but I’d still like a proper ending for them. This statement basically covers every anime I’ve watched without an ending.

2 Likes

I just remembered another mecha I like… Mecha skins in league of legends

I think an 24 episode season could hit all the major plot points if the manga which ended wonderfully.

Same, for all the wrong reasons

What?