Anime Culture Club

Really just wanna let out a big ass tu tu ru right now. not sure why

2 Likes

I felt ToraDora was basically complete but I just want more Taiga x Ryuji couldnā€™t care less if it adds to the main story.

1 Like

happinessbunnypunch

2 Likes

It is complete, it just needs some ore monogatari type shit.

The visual novel

1 Like

Yasuko routeā€¦

Visual novels will never be more than a gimmick for me

From what I remember, there wasnā€™t enough LN material for a 3rd season

As much as I agree we need another season, I afraid they may not botherā€¦

I donā€™t know where the anime ends with this one so no real comment.

I would probably blame poor blu-ray sales.

Ehh, Iā€™d read the manga then come back with a proper opinion for this one. It was kinda polarizing for me.

Have you attempted to use crunchyroll at all with that extension I linked?

I know, I said that. i meant in the context of the of the story it was telling.

inb4 inuyasha 2

1 Like

If thatā€™s what you want sure

lel

gta san andreas then

Oh shit, Magical Girl Spec Ops Asuka is getting an anime, I hope it has the same feel as the manga

3 Likes

All of that post was just what I wish would get another season, basically everything on there I know isnā€™t getting anymore seasons

Donā€™t have a premium account to watch it on. I have added it though

A magical girl show where she slices people up with a karambit rather than magic.

Mind blown

https://www.crunchyroll.com/freetrial

That. Would like 20 times.

Ya I would definitely want a proper ending for it.

No comment? It was that bad for you?

You know whatā€™s weird, when I first started watching anime a year ago now it had this completely different feel to it, like I donā€™t really know how to explain it to well but when I watched anime it just had this feel to it thatā€™s so different from when I watch anime now. Honestly though I wish it was the same as it was back then. Iā€™ve been listening to my anime playlist I made on Spotify back then and Iā€™m just remembering this.

Any of you have the same thing where anime had a different feel to it when you first started watching it vs now?

1 Like

not really, i still find it far more enjoyable to tv or even movies

maybe because i enjoyed a few anime before i really understood it was anime

I watched a bunch on toonami back in its first run and when adult swim came around i still didnā€™t understand anime as its own medium

2 Likes

Had to figure something out about Fate/EXTRA so i started it again, it so obviously a shaft anime, donā€™t know how it didnā€™t notice it sooner the first time around.

Also Nero Saber is best saber