Anime Culture Club

Ah yeah, so Nissan just licensed it?

Wait I am dumb. It was V-Spec branding, not VTEC

Just finished EP22 of darling in the franxx…

franxx spoilers:

So, we just kinda went from normal (kinda) mecha to GODDAMN SPACE BADGUYS

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Seriously though, how the actual fuck does this work?

goddamn, this went from an interesting show to a chore to finish.

I’m gonna hit the gym then head out for the evening. What is my life?

3 Likes

O hay, is there anything of interest coming up for the next season. That started now. The only one I immediately know of is Shingeki no Kyojin. Which I will probably watch, and then complain about how the story and lore made 0 progress in yet another season. again.

Funny joke lmao us anime folk don’t get out of the house at all, especially working out.
3 Likes

There are like 5 isekai anime, you should watch em, every anime consumer must watch at least 1 new isekai per season, coninuations from previous series and new seasons of an already established isekai do not count.

other than that here is what everyone is watching afaik

1 Like

ep 10 be like:

Vtec Just Kicked In Yo

2 Likes

I think it also had turbo, holy fuck.

Anyways, imma go to bed now. Fuck not much time for sleep left.

sdkofyq3ioghj3489ytgdfo

2 Likes

i chop down trees partially for money but mostly for fun and good free wood for woodworking. involves moving literal tons of wood usually 10-30 miles then unloading it all. does this count?

If you watch anime then you don’t, you can do wood working and shit inside, but going outside? Not happenin if you watch anime.

i go outside and fell trees and do lots of manual labor to get this wood. and also money but less then i could make doing other things.

I’m proud to say last night I got a solid 6 hours of sleep. It’s progress, wbu?

Man, I still need to watch Violet Evergarden. I was pretty hyped but got so bust with work. Ill have to start that again soon. I only got a few eps in.

2 Likes

Then you don’t watch anime, you might think you’re watching anime, but you’re actually just watching a normal show like the office or some shit.

It’s definately one you have to binge to get all the feels

I find that watching feels shows with long breaks between episodes kinda ruins the mood and whatnot you get into, cus it takes a few minutes to get into it, but if you’re already in it because you just watched the previous episode you’re set to go.

1 Like

i have watched literally hundreds of anime series. bite me

How many bites you want?

2 Likes

Woah, what anime is this?

furry now huh?

whats next gonna clop off to some hooves?

3 Likes