Anime Culture Club

I was bored the first time around. I think the story is over hyped to be honest. Tsundere is trash

I gave up on you long before I gave up on @anon11544174

4 Likes

You%20have%20now%20_85f34f1f1fdbacf813d40785612252f4

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

He was talking about rewatching in general.

Iā€™ve heard just as many people talk negatively about Toradora as positive, so not sure what you mean by over hyped, and from what I can tell the haters dropped it.

Did you drop it?

Fate/ stay night = The Original series based on the Saber route of the visual novel.
Fate Zero = Prequel to the events of Stay Night.
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works = Rin Toosaka route of the visual novel.
Fate/stay night Movie: Heavenā€™s Feel = Sakura Matou route of the visual novel.

Everything else is alternative universe.

Really? Iā€™ve never heard a single bad thing about toradora, I guess I havenā€™t heard a lot about it from others but what I have heard is some pretty good praise.

1 Like

I watched the whole thing thinking it would get better but nothing special jumped out at me from what I was expecting. It was just like every other romcom except they actually finished the love story. I donā€™t think that makes it great or anything.

Hmm. Is romcom just not your cup of tea?

yall ranting about some shiz

and im over here like when they gonna talk about something good like

or
17342899_1509544462423777_2722156220573681167_n

inb4 ban

my new profile description though.

I love romcom when itā€™s done well (eg Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou) however most romcom is aimed at teenagers and designed for mass appeal which leaves the characters shallow and devoid of anything that makes up real emotions or constitutes a real relationship. So most of the time it just ends up feeling cheap.

Same, but I feel like toradora was awesome though. We need more romcoms that take place in a work environment rather than a school.

Excuse me Prisma Illya is high quality shit

From what I remember Toradora didnā€™t really have any romance in it until the last couple of episodes which pissed me off more than anything else.

Are we still talking about Toradora?

Ohh yeah forgot about them. I need to watch them. Apparently they are genuinely good

I looked at that one cus the memes were spicy, but I was confused as to what it is so I didnā€™t watch it. What is it? Kinda even more confused since it is an alternate universe

True, Iā€™m with you there, but the romance at the end was so damn good. Few other anime romances can even compare to what it was at the end. Well if you donā€™t take into account the very end, the very end was fucking stupid.

Also I hate the taundere archetype, I donā€™t like bratty girl type characters, it makes them feel like they have the maturity of a little kid just running around yelling and being violent all the time.

I liked that tidbit after the credits.