Anime Culture Club

Shieeeeet, finally getting around to watching Full Metal Panic: Invisible Victory.

2 Likes

Not sure if I want to catch up now or wait to finish it

1 Like

Ditched the second season of the seven deadly sins, will get around to that some other time. Just started fate zero and the beginning kinda feels like the beginning to Narnia prince Caspian.

Wow just got to the next scene and it sounds like it is going to be something I won’t like, I will watch it some other time I guess. So much for the beginning that gave me high hopes.

Well, I want to get to the toothbrush episode in bakemonogatari so I guess I will get back to watching that. Lol I just like watch 2-4 of those episodes then stop and get back to it like a month later. This series is really stop and go for me, kinda weird I wouldn’t normally do this. I guess since it is really just talking that I get bored after so many episodes and take a break but get back into it for the promised lewd scenes lmao

alright ep 17 of FRANXX was very interesting, many questions… also spoiler but… DID THEY SMASH AT THE END WTFFKGJOEIGJFESDSGLKD

1 Like

yes this is my second fav episode in this series, there is just so much information like that the masked adults aren’t human and maybe we are rooting for the wrong side.

6 Likes

just gonna say, its a house with wooden walls… sounds would have been heard :wink:

not to mention all the cameras…

They don’t know what that would sound like probably though, they weren’t even taught about it and only kinda know about animal reproduction. They don’t have the kinda media * cough * hentai *cough * that we do to know these things

1 Like

Father what are you watching?!?! (Police bust down doors)

HA, whoa

First episode, left off at a cliff hanger episode I guess and now I have no idea what is going on. Also stopped paying attention halfway through this conversation so I don’t know how she got to saying this.

Oh now I remember, all these episodes are crazy af

1 Like

I swear officer, she’s legal.

I should probably watch the other prequel cus I have no idea how that vampire ended up like that and I’d like to know, I watched the first prequel but it was so weird looking that I didn’t want to watch the other one, but I really wanna know what happened.

1 Like

I finished fate/zero s1. Not my taste. So you’re not the only one.

Funnily enough I ditched s2 of the seven deadly sins because I don’t remember s1 at all lmao

I think there is a summary thing for season 1 I saw on MAL. IDK I might be wrong.

what’s the difference between fate / stay, fate / night, and fate / zero? and are there other ones?

1 Like

cheekyCunt

1 Like

hey, I did ditch fate/zero after 5 min ¯_(ツ)_/¯