Anime Culture Club

uwot

It’s a visual novel you derp

I pretty good one… Although based on how the anime was done, you can thoroughly enjoy the game without the sex.

lel was makin a thing about how its steam so you dont own jack,

but also their price is usually bad for older/‘cheap’ stuff unless dem sales, so not surprising other place has it for less

ex:
i got mad max mailed to my house from the uk on a 4dvd box set thing that supposedly was never even produced and have it on steam for less money than buying it on steam

as in was literally cheaper to buy the product as physical media which was never officially announced/produced, and have that mailed halfway across the world, to get the steam key

then to buy the digital copy directly from steam

I like having the complete package. One of the things that triggers me with romance manga, light novels or anything of the sort. Is they never get it in at the end… Fuuka being my latest REEEEEE

I mean… Grisaia (Major Spoiler) Does the harem end does it not?

Idk. I hear it’s good tho.

Haven’t seen the anime?

かなキ
Anyone got any idea how that translates to “Mya”, the hiragana chart gives me “kanaki”
I was music hunting and this person uses Mya on her Twitter and Youtube, yet kanagi for her nicovideo, which has me confused.

No.

is it on crunchyroll?

As you said, it’s written “kanaki”. But the strangest is that “kana” is written in hiragana, while “ki” is written in katakana.

To have “kanagi” it would be かなぎ or カナギ, or as written strangely かなギ.

“Mya” would be either みゃ or ミャ.

Gigguk put it best: It’s an experiment to see if people really hate SAO, or if they just hate Kirito.

People hate both.

1 Like

I’m one episode into SAO GGO, I will give it 2 more but so far I absolutely hate it, it is just another battle royale piece of trash that jumped on the bandwagon, you have no idea how tired I am of this battle royale obsession from the entertainment industry lately. first it was H1Z1 some of my friends played that, then it was PUBG and all my friends played that, and now it is fortnight and everyone in the world plays that. I was done with it after like 50 some hours in H1Z1, battle royale gets so mind numbingly boring so fast and it is no better in other mediums of entertainment either such as anime, at least with this you don’t play match after match after match gathering shit getting close to winning then just dying, gathering shit is so fucking boring my god.

GGO was a battle royale before the game genre was a thing…

2 Likes

so i bought the fruit of grisaia. so far it’s pretty gud.

I’ll get around to playing it someday, currently playing Tales of Xillia and The Spirit Master of Retarnia (H-Game Dungeon crawler… although like Grisaia, the H-scenes aren’t all that important).

I do hate how denpasoft packaged the game though… I had to download 9 1GB files T_T

9? there was only 7 parts + a patch, the first 6 being 1gb each, part 7 being ~750mb, and the patch being like 1mb.

still annoying I had to download them individually.

GGO is currently airing…