Anime Culture Club

FINALLY FOUND IT!

Came across this version months ago, but the uploader never credited the original vocalist.
I tried hunting for this on some of those utaitedb sites… wasn’t listed…

1 Like

Jaysus that voice is breaking past helium voices.
Although its not too squeaking annoying. Fits alright.

I like it better than the vocaloid version. That voice just seems to fit the song for me.

Yeee, even V4 voicebanks can’t compare to raw talented/developed voices, getting there though.
MitchiM does a damn good job with the natural singing voice in Miku’s voicebank. songs takes a month or two to come out.

2 Likes

So from what I am understanding, SAO GGO is not SAO, it is a different story with different characters?

What?

Why isn’t anyone fucking talking about this series, it’s so god damn good!

Like holy shit it is awesome

The Legend of the Galactic Heroes (2018) is really good, which is why I mentioned it at the beginning of the season. Needs more episodes though, I don’t think I will be content with just 12 episodes.

1 Like

Magical Girl Ore is getting pretty stale with the same shtick and episodes feel like a slog so I be dropping it for now.

Mahou Shojo Site seems to have violence for shock value and I’m not even watching it weekly at this point.

Pretty disappointed in both of these series really.

GeGeGe no Kitaro is monster of the week formula, stopped watching it weeks ago.

You were still watching those?! I quit since the first episode because i knew one who be too much in its caricature of magical girl and the other too violent for nothing.

If you’re looking for a dark spin on Mahou Shojo then this is apparently a pretty good one, did it before Modoka Magica too:

1 Like

Holy crap, what is with Netflix and it’s substandard dubs? First with Violet Evergarden now AICO.

Though Children of the Whales was pretty well done.

So anybody gonna answer my question about SAO GGO?

probs some other trashy sao type bs

inb4 its a video game

oh no something is wrang

now the threat is real

bad guys or viri lose

da end

Different story, different characters

Does that make it better though?

I’m just waiting on the creepy abusive brother to make a scene so @kewldude007 will have a new meme to use.

The memery should happen after the standard beach fanservice.

1 Like

yes, also P-chan

4 Likes

I’m dying.

Man why didn’t they just call the anime Gun Gale Online something something, would of made so much more sense.

It is like trying to hunt down the damn kakashi spin-off in the Naruto Shippuuden series as that arc has enough to be it’s own stand-alone anime.

1 Like

I like how Steam has The Fruit of Grisaia on sale for $23… yet denpasoft has the unrated version for $20… bout to get it from there.

1 Like