Anime Culture Club

Vore.

1 Like

Family issues

Then you might like Nuki Doki! Tenshi To Akuma No Sakusei Battle Revolution (Don’t google this unless you are an adult)

1 Like

Thanks, now I have to go out of my way to clear my search history and history lmao.

1 Like

Really need to watch that again along with Blue Submarine No.6

Just watched the first episode of this

Spoilers

Wall o text

The whole point was that Me I the younger girl and older guy Okazaki were pretend dating since Meis brother Yohei was basically pretend dating a friends mother. Yohei was not in the know. The reason why Yohei was pretend dating was so his little sister Mei would not be worried and report to the family since Yohei has been in a bad spot since he got kicked off the soccer team.
So in turn Okazaki and Mei were pretend dating to get Yohei to snap out of the pretend relationship since she already knew it was just an act. Yohei thought Okazaki and Mei were actually dating. He was somewhat nonchalant about it because Okazaki is his best friend and Yohei puts utmost trust and respect into Okazaki. This is later figured out by Yohei after him and Okazaki get violent and get into a somewhat dramatic fist fight. Then he didn’t really snap out of it until the schools sicker team was bullying his little sister and ends up with Okazaki and Yohei fighting the soccer team to save his little sister.
IIRC that should cover it.

Sounds like a bunch of convoluted nonsense

wtf is clannad? I thought it was about a dead girl. I watched like 16 episodes of it too lol

3 Likes

The life of a dead beat teenager transitioning into an adult.

2 Likes

The dead girl is in another parallel/alternate universe.

Apparently you don’t need an account to view this site anymore…

Song Name: Star Night Snow
Cover Artist: Irukawairuka

1 Like

Yeah, I was confused when I stumbled upon the Vocaloid database to search for some older songs.
Maybe they saw plenty of foreign traffic?

With what I knew and now this new information my mind can’t even begin to comprehend how Clannad works. Too confusing

Take the other world stuff as something that isn’t too heavily involved with Clannad but don’t forget it.

The main story is Tomoya and his transition through life.

If you do plan to watch it again, pay attention to his relationships (specifically his family) as well.

2 Likes

MC goes around save/helping all the ladies around him, but he actually picks one and goes all the way with her, (spoiler) and they even have a child.

Well I got around to Mnemosyne

Holy shit what a show. Highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Surprised with penchant for cgdct

1 Like

I occasionally enjoy other things too lol. But yeah I prefer Comedy/SoL/cgdct stuff most of the time.

Also, the Shoujo-Ai certainly helps :wink:

3 Likes

django-unchained

4 Likes