Anime Culture Club

I can totally relate to him. My PC is named Neptune, my Laptop Nepgear, my wifi Uzume and the wifi and my parent house wifi Noire and I had at one point a NAS named Histoire.

3 Likes

probs dont need to do much of anything if source isnt too low res

whole animated stuff, if it isnt grainy/squiggle vision or whatever type stuff, alot of the time it scales very well cause theres just no that much data, especially if they got heavy lines and stuff, but if scaler applies aa usually looks good

like if compared source for say later season aqua teen in 1080p vs downscaled to 480p its like 90-95% the image quality, upscaled back to 180, mostly just loses gradients in some surface textures and stuff,

but makes sense logically, if they dont use the pixels to do anything, i.e. if they just made the lines more pixels when they increased to res to make it look the same, so more similar colors/thicker lines etc better upscaling, but anime alot of the time has very flat coloring for characters skin and stuff

Wouldnā€™t it of made more sense to name your wifi Gamindustri?

Orā€¦

• Planeptune
  • Lowee
  • Leanbox
  • Lastation

Another nice one is if you named both the wifi for your parents and your house Gamindustri with the same password, your devices work in any house.

Why named it a place name when there is cute girl instead ^^ And ya thatā€™s a cool idea. I tougth naming it Noire also but I wanted to add a girl to the roster.

1 Like

I donā€™t belong here, so Iā€™ll jump in and try to be quick.
Is anyone watching the season 3 of Food Wars? Is it good? I find the first season to be the best and the second season to start strong but end horribly. So I really hope the 3-th season is kinda as good as at least season 2 before the half way pointā€¦

I feel like it makes more sense since a network would be like the world with each device being a citizen of said world (network).

Iā€™m sad they had to replace Risa Taneda for S3. New VA is pretty good for Nakiri though.

1 Like

I haveā€¦ Absolutely no idea what you just said to meā€¦

Nakiri Erinaā€™s voice actor got replaced for S3.

Oh deerā€¦
But howā€™s the series now? Is it about the drama or is it about the cooking? The balance is tricky, but I loved the first season. By the end of the second season it was all about people and theyā€™re struggles and their successes and I want my cooking and Soma kicking culinary assā€¦

Iā€™m only 1/2 way through the first 1/2, so mehā€¦

1 Like

I guess I will just rewatch the first seasonā€¦

I agree with you, after the first season, soma wasnā€™t stripping people with his food as much. :disappointed_relieved:
Iā€™m currently on like episode 4 or 5 of the 3rd season that finished airing, not sure why they didnā€™t just make the second half a new season, kinda confusing.

Yeah shokugeki has tried to develop a story.

Itā€™s not a bad attempt at one imo, but it does throw you off a bit after getting used to soma being op af.

1 Like

Man Clannadā€¦

3 Likes

I was about to ask a question but knowing you it would end up like this

why is he pretending to be her girlfriend in the end?
Go watch it to find out
I donā€™t wanna
too bad then

I miss finding animes that made me feel the way Blue Gender did way back whenā€¦ Something that grips you and just doesnā€™t let go.

4 Likes

Was she just squashed? lol

Oh it is different now

Shhh i removed that part cause spoiler.

Just eaten, no big deal

1 Like

Ah, so it is another anime about that weird fetish @Skelterz told me about, already forgot its name, this is a good thing though lol