Anime Culture Club

Sweet. I hope it’ll be decent. I ended up rewatching some of the episodes just to take in the scenery.

1 Like

inb4 go watch things in english with english subs and watch how they change stuff also lol

they fuck up quotes/memes etc

This about sums up the first episode of how not to summon a demon lord, it was entertaining and had a few good laughs, but was hoping for something more serious like overlord than comedic like this is. We only get one serious bad ass scene which is short and not all that great tbh. I’ll still enjoy it though, it just isn’t what I wanted.

Bruh…

Do you even check genre outside of whether or not it’s Isekai? /s

Notifications have been restored on MAL!

1 Like

No not really lol

1 Like

Putting this here in case any of you weebs know anything but don’t venture outside this thread like me.

I’m looking at Summer 2018 and I honestly don’t see anything that I’m interested in.

Any recommendations that I should at least try?

Overlord 3 and uhhhhh, yeah Overlord 3

I’m just excited about this season cus it has stuff only I would like

Isn’t that a game?

Not related to the anime I’m 99% sure

This is like if the Bee Movie and Emoji Movie had a miscarriage and donated its fetus to a Japanese Stem Cell research lab and created an artificial child.

1 Like

It feels more like A Bug’s Life in space where humans abandoned the space ship they were on.

1 Like

Poor thing, if only we were still in medieval times, He’s be put out of his misery and left out in a field to die.

1 Like

It’s 2018. We ship them away into space on an abandoned ship.

1 Like

The badminton one has potential, first episode grabbed my attention pretty well.

Nothing else so far, haven’t seen Backstreet Girls yet but that sounds pretty interesting.

Yama No Susume 3rd season is just more decent cgdct. Nothing super special but it’s not bad. It even gives a decent short exposition so you don’t have to watch the first 2 seasons to get a sense of where the story is at (though I suggest you do since they’re pretty decent).

im close to finishing MSGS, so I watched a review of the Seed Destiny, wtf did they do to that plot WTF

what? No. I watch stuff in English with English subs constantly because my rooommates like to talk…and no. They don’t change entire sentences. They may be off by a word once in a blue moon but no. Trump-Wrong.gif

as in multiple times an episode probably average over once a minute

and again in notable quotes and stuff they still change it

usually is the same meaning/paraphrased, simplified

but if you want 100% isnt there, even in english to english

as in the subs your reading are also gonna be wrong

They never change entire meanings of sentences . And no, I disagree. I just watched an entire episode of Boston Legal and none of the subtitles were inaccurate. Neither were the previous 40 episodes of it that I watched. It truly is once in a blue moon it’s off by a word…and that simply does not bother me.

subex
literally not even 10 seconds into the episode

https://www.google.com/search?q=good+news+everyone
isnt a known catchphrase or anything either

i mean whats next, goku doign the ka me ha me?