Anime Culture Club

Poor thing, if only we were still in medieval times, He’s be put out of his misery and left out in a field to die.

1 Like

It’s 2018. We ship them away into space on an abandoned ship.

1 Like

The badminton one has potential, first episode grabbed my attention pretty well.

Nothing else so far, haven’t seen Backstreet Girls yet but that sounds pretty interesting.

Yama No Susume 3rd season is just more decent cgdct. Nothing super special but it’s not bad. It even gives a decent short exposition so you don’t have to watch the first 2 seasons to get a sense of where the story is at (though I suggest you do since they’re pretty decent).

im close to finishing MSGS, so I watched a review of the Seed Destiny, wtf did they do to that plot WTF

what? No. I watch stuff in English with English subs constantly because my rooommates like to talk…and no. They don’t change entire sentences. They may be off by a word once in a blue moon but no. Trump-Wrong.gif

as in multiple times an episode probably average over once a minute

and again in notable quotes and stuff they still change it

usually is the same meaning/paraphrased, simplified

but if you want 100% isnt there, even in english to english

as in the subs your reading are also gonna be wrong

They never change entire meanings of sentences . And no, I disagree. I just watched an entire episode of Boston Legal and none of the subtitles were inaccurate. Neither were the previous 40 episodes of it that I watched. It truly is once in a blue moon it’s off by a word…and that simply does not bother me.

subex
literally not even 10 seconds into the episode

https://www.google.com/search?q=good+news+everyone
isnt a known catchphrase or anything either

i mean whats next, goku doign the ka me ha me?

I hate that show. Also, that inaccuracy would not bother me. Why would it? I’m only bothered when they change entire sentences’ points

is like if they shortned barts eat my shorts to just eat my is a known phrase they say multiple times, and makes it not even a sentence, that would say they should have taken out the word very, or today if they had to shorten it because of some arbitrary word per minute limit

edit:

or the famous mc donalds tag line im loving

Oh yes because we completely 100% fluent in Japanese and understand every nuance and inflection in the language.

Some shows work. Some dont. I am easily entertained. I watch what I find entertaining. Once I finish a show. Its finished. I may talk about for a bit but for the most part discussion ends fairly quickly.

2 Likes

Cheeki kawaii Breeki

2 Likes

getoutofherestalker

1 Like

:frowning:

2 Likes

but her smile doe

BUT THE LIVES OF MY CHEEKI BREEKI BRETHREN THO

thats when you
9dc30f8ee6c462632e00cd24b54a9363

3 Likes

Dayumm, children of the whales is some good shit but hits you hard fast.

1 Like

I just watched Backstreet girls… The “animations” are really bad.

You see, in the first episode of children of the whales I was trying to piece together who was going to be shipped and all, then episode 2 happened. Biggest OOF I’ve had in a while, it’s been a while since I’ve watched anime I guess, well binged a series at least.

1 Like