Anime Culture Club

I really like the power concepts in that show

Yeah it is pretty interesting for some reason I really get vibes of Blood Blockade Battlefront from this show.

3 Likes

It is Blood Blockade Battlefront lol

Wrong link or show title?

Sorry did not word that properly I get a Blood Blockade Battlefront vib from Bungou Stray Dogs.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, i have this thread set to watching so i couldn’t tell it was a direct reply to me.

Definitely have the same feel but Bungou is more on the dramatic side. I welcome the similarity as BBB is one of my favorite recent animes (seriously the first season finale is so good).

1 Like

A week later and…It’s here

something I can work on next time is probably the formatting so it doesn’t look like a wall of text

2 Likes

I agree. It’s so overused in anime in a negative way, to be specific, it’s not integrated well with 2d animation. It stands out like a sore thumb.

That’s usually just because its done to be cheap, and the cheapness is obvious.

1 Like

The typewriter animation in Violet Evergarden is CG :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/Ux9u5Zmi3zI

3 Likes

problem CG usually comes from copy paste assets just to fill a scene, Overlord 3 is one of the best examples of this. It’s possible to do an entire show in CG and make it look good.

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=143476

This was a good binge read, didn’t think I would enjoy it as much as I had thought.

Premise was super stereotypical shoujo. My prediction for the first arc was correct. Though I think the connections between side characters make it more interesting and bingeworthy for me to continue reading.

Manhua like this, is panneled very well for phones and the web.

1 Like

We’re finally able to buy Fate/Zero in one box set:

2 Likes

Woot! May as well add this to my Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill order

Oof! That price though

I know its still high.

They really need a complete set for that now. It is silly you can’t get the whole series now.

1 Like

There is one coming out finally!

You couldn’t buy the whole series for the past couple of years due to being out of print.

2 Likes

Neat but my gosh that price… Aniplex is legit silly with these prices.

1 Like

man, blurays always go for so much. I don’t think I could justify it unless it was a show that I really loved

3 Likes

Welcome!

Yeah these prices are not for the faint of heart, of everything on my shelf i can honestly say i love 99% and im lucky enough to have the disposable income and financial sense of a lemming so it works out for me.

REEEEEEEEEE

Don’t get me started on those asshats, it cost me over $1k to get all of the available Monogatari series and that is straight from aniplex as there is no dub.