Anime Culture Club

Ah, denial. When “hikikomoris don’t need cars” turns into “otakus can’t afford cars” in basically no time.

1 Like

Good thing I’m just a dirty weeb.

2 Likes

If it ain’t manga/anime/etc, then it some other hobby that eats up the paycheck. Be it tech of any kind, cars/bikes, any kind of collection.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for more Kuroinu 2!

tenor

IucCAJd

7 Likes

I said cars, not toy cars :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aren’t they all toys?

I'll take this opportunity to dump my (mostly) anime styled car pics

4 Likes

Less badass than Kintarou’s biking.

6 Likes

Hahaha. That’s great!

What anime is that? I can’t be arsed to look it up.

NVM: it’s Golden Boy.

1 Like

Golden Boy. Can find it on MAL like ever other show but it’s very plot-heavy.

1 Like

We definitely need to watch this together some time. Also the dub is just amazing-ly dumb :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know what I just watched but I want more.
I agree we should watch that.
Yeah, they didn’t even bother to try an lip sync it. Lol

1 Like

Bro I’m blowing through the shit I bought, I finished the first 2 volumes of land of the lustrous in like 3-4 hours and I finished the first light novel of overlord in a day and a half (so like 9-10 hours)

All I have left from what I bought on Monday is the second light novel of overlord and the first light novel of grimgar of ash.

Tbh the overlord LNs are wayyyy better than the anime, this was especially apparent in the first part before ainz is transported to the other world. But even after that there are times when it’s just so much better than the anime. But there are a few times where it’s sinply on par with the anime, most notable in the first LN would be the “battle” between ainz and the sunlight scripture, it was basically the same thing in the anime so I was a little bored reading that.

And like I said before the anime for land of the lustrous is way better than the manga. Too bad it’s probs not getting anymore seasons

1 Like

Same goes for the manga. There are just more details and more information in it. Some “huh?” moments are avoided in the manga compared to the anime. They could’ve avoided that by just doing less chapters/volumes for the anime instead of stuffing as much as possible in 12 episodes per season.
Even on the latest chapter of the manga it’s behind of the anime by a lot. The manga hasn’t even touched the 3rd season.

most of that is cleared up in the manga/ light novel pretty early and even goes to show how the shield hero has a better grasp on the world than the other heroes.

fhk i want to spoil the fhk out of the plot but lets just say the shield sama is a bad ass that will even make a crepe tree possible. yes a literal tree that has crepes as fruit. smallish plot point in the over all story but the build up to it is epic.

As a person with a day job and other responsibilities, I hate you.

3 Likes

Become a NEET, time problem solved.
That usually leads to a money problem, but you can just marry a rich waifu.

4 Likes

I’m not really obsessed in a few specific things. I put a bit of effort into many certain things at once. If that makes sense. Like jack of all trades master of none.

2 Likes

Like going through re-occuring phases or moods?