AMD or INTEL?

Ignorance =/= power

AMD doesn't suck. Neither does Intel.

AMD all the way, cheaper and just as good

stupidest question ever

oF COURSE AMD

who cares.

+1
everybody knows that AMD is cheaper and Intel is faster. But Intel has been found guilty of anti competition actions by the EU. Therefore they must PAY!!!

AMD 5600+ at 2.8ghz atm. However Just bought a AMD 720BE today.

I used to be an AMD boy, but I like intel more for some reason...
E8400 @ 4.0ghz : D

Yeah...you already posted that...haha

Personally, I went with the AMD X3 720 BE @ 3.6Ghz with the Vigor Gaming Monsoon 3. Before this chip I had the Intel e8400 @ 3.6Ghz as well, and to be honest the only game that utilized the extra core (with a noticeable difference) was Crysis 1 and Supreme Commander.

The best criteria I have found to support any decision is price point. The 720 is ~$135 the e8400 ~$160. With my math I picked up an extra core for free and took half the price off of my heatsink

NO TROLLING PAST THIS POINT

I have a Q6600 at 3.0Ghz, I like intel better than AMD because from what i have herd Intel has better performance than AMD, when i was building a gaming PC i wanted performance and somthing that i was happy with and paying less for an inferior product to me was stupid.

At the point i was building my pc AMD had no good Quad core cpu's out and i felt more comfortable overclocking a Intel CPU than i was an AMD, I was told it was easyer and more suitable.

Plus i got my Q6600 for $280NZD and thats cheap a E8400 at that time was $375NZD

You have to admit the phenom II's are really nice at the moment. Rather cheap compared to some other CPU's are highly overclockable and perform really well to. If this trend continues (cant afford i7 for shit) where AMD is getting cheap and just a little slower than intel id still stick with amd at the moment.

Intel because i have one lol and there more powerful but overpriced so id say AMD is better and only a lil slower

if AMD had the money they would be up with intel and maybe they will catch up. i have a 720 and its fast and cheap. it depends on what intel and AMD plan on coming out with in the future.

if AMD had enough money they would be up with intel maybe they will in the future. i have a 720 fast and cheap. intel parts are too damned expensive for me. im not maxishine. honestly who cares both are good. shit double post. accidentally hit quote instead of edit.

I'm running Q9550.
My old Athlon x2 was like s**t, and from that day I'm into Intel

No kidding, a very bad idea lol

AMD's Phenom II and further are good, but I'll always be a nVintel man.

Fuck you.

I would go with what ever amount im able to spend.For under $400.00 you could get a AMD phenom quad core 965 @3.2ghzhttp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103692&cm_re=phenom_ii_x4_965-_-19-103-692-_-Product
Asus Crosshair 3 formula motherboard.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131392R&cm_re=asus_crosshair_iii_formula_am3-_-13-131-392R-_-ProductI have this setup and it overclocks great and it has 2 pci slots that run at 16.heres a link to my build.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeBDF_0hzQQ

LOL, intelligent spam there.