AMD or INTEL?

i've seen a lot of arguments lately? what CPU do u use and what do you think about it? I use amd phenom II 720 x3 its fast and cheap, best performance for money i love it. (i got it for 135$)... how bout you?

oh god this thread is bad idea...

And it's already been posted.

But me I use an Athlon 5000+ BE that is about 2 or 3 years old, paid 115, and it was actually rather fast at the time and definitely the fastest CPU my dad had ever bought.

And yes the 720 is perhaps the best CPU for the Money :)

im using the Q6600 at 3.4GHZ owns all you're AMD POS's,

>Pins

...lol

A PII at the same price would Pwn that chip prawn. But I don't have one :(

INTEL

oh god hopefully rice does not see this

bad bad idea

im running a phenom 720 as well bro..its been a major price/performance beast

q6600 best.

hey im running 5000+ black edition over clocked to 3.1 ghz :)and a 9800gtx+ and everything runs fine for me on mostly high cept crysis mid to high. if u buget build i say amd

Anyone who can't stay serious in atleast 1 thread fails.

Intel does the job in my book. E8400 @4.0 ghz.

Maybe next build, I will have AMD, depends what's best at the time.

phenom II ftw. I have the 940 and its screaming fast. Plus, everyone know how theses can be overclocked like crazy. It's all the cpu I need.

Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz for every day use

3.4Ghz for gaming

3.6Ghz for rendering

4.0Ghz for ePenor

MeGotRice wrote 6 minutes ago »

Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz for every day use

3.4Ghz for gaming

3.6Ghz for rendering

4.0Ghz for ePenor

and that's his life

I have a 720 and its a great. Definitely a very balanced CPU. You can hit 3.4 easily with stock volts.

I have an E8400.

Pamplemousse wrote 2 minutes ago »

I have an E8400.

great job

I have got a Phenom Quad 9550+. Its ok and I have yet to fiddle with acc to overclock it more.

Want a Phenom 2 soon though, probably the 720 Black Edition as ive seen them clocked at 3.8GHZ easily.

get a good cooler. i have the monsoon III on my 720 and I hit 33C at load. I would probably get better temps with AS5, but I used the crap it came with.

D3ATH wrote 8 minutes ago »

Pamplemousse wrote 2 minutes ago »

I have an E8400.

great job

I want one of them E8400's or a Q6600 for my Intel Rig, but my E5200 is quite happy running at 3.8GHZ....