AdminDev Labs

Welcome to AdminDev Labs.

Here at AdminDev Labs, we’re no nonsense go-getters. We specialize in #NoCode, #NoOps, and, especially, #NoWork. We get things done at the pace we tell you it’s going to get done, because that’s what good liars are all about. We’ll put the PaaS in your SaaS and get your Infrastructure as Code up and running in your Agile DevSecOps Blockchain A.I. Deep Learning Machine Code.

Now that that is out of the way, here’s what I’m working with:

Cutting Edge Dell Infrastructure

Why have one underpowered, overpriced Intel Xeon when you can have two? Weighing in at 96GB of RAM with 4TB to spare, the Dell T410 will grunt and grind to your hearts desire, guaranteed to raise your electric bill by at least 30%.

Small Form Factor Mobile Rack Server

Next we have the Small Form Factor Mobile Rack Server or SFFMRS for short. On the bleeding edge of research and development, this baby is soon to send your 10 ton data center racks back to the days of AOL and Ask Jeeves. With just a trim, tight i5 quad core and a solid 8GB of RAM, the SFFMRS can do it all, we’ve seen it running Kubernetes Kubeadm clusters as well as hosting some of the more famous PC gaming servers.

Neat and Tidy Workstation

Who needs cable management when you can just dump shit on your desk and tell the network guy to go measure Cat5. The Neat and Tidy Workstation bundle throws more monitors than you can handle, often utilizing multiple units rather than putting your hard earned cash into a single, viable workstation. You’ll baffle your friends, infuriate your wife, and turn the Internet upside down on its pompous, pretentious head.

“How do you use your desk?” They’ll ask, and you’ll just smile and keep on keepin’ on. :sunglasses:

That’s it for the tour, folks. We start our consulting at $450 an hour. Or, you can purchase a year of support for $65,000. Supportlimitedtobutnotlimitedtoignoringphonecallsnotrespondingtoticketsclosingticketsbeforeworkiscompleteandgivingyouthemiddlefinger.

Give us a call! Send us an e-mail. Or, just come on by our offices. We’ll have someone here to take care of you and your technology needs.

What’s going on, everyone?

In an attempt to force COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT with some other members, I am also starting a Project Log/Blog/Brainstorm.

I have two projects in the works. One is AdminDev Labs, which is going to be a personal, professional, and digital portfolio of sorts.

https://admindev.tech

The second is going to be a fork of my podcast The rollBak, aptly named The shellBak, a blog and podcast focusing on C, Python, Shell, and Linux.

https://therollbak.sh

As you can see by clicking on the links, none of these sites are up. I am going to build out a deployment pipeline as well as build the sites from scratch. I am going to use on-site Kubernetes to deploy, hopefully to Linode, and get these up and running for hobbying, resume building, and, ideally, long term career growth.

I hope you enjoyed my little skit in the beginning and are as excited as I am to get this thing rolling :slight_smile:

31 Likes

You theif! It was my idea!

I’ll have you know I cannot let this one go and you have forced me to share my setup when I get home.

Also nas parts should be coming in today so that might also need an update.

:joy:

5 Likes

:frowning:

and I wanted to listen to your podcast… seems like your customer centric mindset also works wonders for your podcast :joy:

6 Likes

LOL. That’s the new site. The podcast site is:

You can subscribe at Stitcher, iTunes, and Pocketcast.

5 Likes

Thou’st must calleth dibs if thou’st desireth credit :grin:

2 Likes

Nice. It’s not a competition so no rush. I look forward to your 2nd Tier Blog update.

:wink: jk jk /s/s

2 Likes

I’ll have you know, this is now a setup war.

FIRE THE OPTICAL LAZERS, BUY THE HARDWARE, LOAD THE DRIVERS, WE’RE GOIN TO DEFCON 27.

3 Likes

No spotify??? :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

We listen to only the highest quality flac around these parts mister.

8 Likes

Some of us are Spotify Premium Shills™

3 Likes

That’s in the works. I went through their Terms and Conditions recently for podcasters. Seems fair, but they are bold about saying they can pull the content for any reason.

2 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaaay I’m watching this thread so I’ll add it to my list of podcasts when you do get everything put through!!! I was actually gonna ask Wendell about Level1News on Spotify too *nods*

2 Likes

Going to have to figure out wtf they mean by this. I think a few shows were in mp4 format. Maybe that’s what they’re talking about -_-

@thegai02 Fix’d

4 Likes

7 Likes

TFW admindev gets more likes on his thread

Everyone loves him.

5 Likes

Doubt [X]

It was my jarring company sales pitch :wink:

5 Likes

You are more entertaining than I am… and better looking… and more successful. I’m just a peasant to your status.

5 Likes

5 Likes

lol and your thread has a pin too.

What did you expect?
He did the right thing and went to the lounge saying “I have a thread”.

I didn’t see you shilling your own thread.
Go and promote that thing :smile:.

6 Likes

Here, here! I’m also going to Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and Instagram with this bish.

6 Likes