Your most favored games since being a PC gamer?

Quake made me buy a Voodoo graphic card and deal with pass through VGA. It was so amazing how that card changed gaming.

There is truth to the steam stats
Standouts that diet tale too much time are Portal 1&2 metro last light and a few others that escape me.

My personal favourites so far (that I can think of off the top of my head anyway haha)

• Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
  • Shogun 2 Total War
  • Dark Souls II
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Witcher Series
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution

Edit: Also the first time I played Half-Life 2 was memorable haha

Old vid i put together played on a Radeon 5850.

1 Like

(to add on) I'm a bit of a twot and LOVE the older games. Everything I always want to play can be run on a P3 or PM.

Quake
Fable 1
CS:S / 1.6
Deus Ex 1 and 2
MOH Pacific/Allied Assault
Morrowind

Fable is a game I can just not exist in the world fir 2 weeks because of.

1 Like

postal 2
saints row IV
undertale
shaun white skateboarding
7 days to die
brutal doom
doom 3 bfg w mods
dropsy
stanley parable
the witcher 3
punch club (w dark fist)
plague inc
hotline miami
shadow complex
miscreated

also ...originally owned on playstation but a constant on emulator...with controller, probably...forever... destruction derby. esp when drunk.

d2, wc3, fallout 2, fallout tactics

i played these entirely too many hours.

WoW too, but more for playing with friends, while the game itself is pretty good, there are more fun games out there.

edit: xcom: eu i guess too lol, have 250 hours in it

Empire earth was fun, even if you had the AI cheats even if they are down to like 1/4 or 1/8th of the map, it could still churn out units, lol fun game tho.

I never really use many of the cheats but i like to kick everything to fastest and max the ai enemies on the hardest level and get run over by rock throwers. :)

yea I'm saying the AI cheats. Many other RTS actually have the AI gather the correct resources and stuff

Still never have figured out how to completely max the development rating. Mostly use the wonders to trigger the ai's military ramp up at a certain level so i could run them over with more modern troops later . :) Take advantage of the gap it creates when they can't build enough modern troops fast enough.

Warcraft 2
Dragon Throne
Supreme Destiny

Anything after those were fun, but forgettable, IMHO.

Independence War
Star Wars Galaxies (Pre-CU of course)
Neverwinter Nights - Narc's Tale of 7 Dragon's
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Baldur's Gate
Icewind Dale
KOTOR
Mass Effect

1 Like

I am a PC gamer for 14 years now and my most favourtie games are:
(I've put them in a Tier list, this means that games in each Tier are interchangeable, whereas games in Tier are better than games in Tier , if N < M)

Tier 1: Mass Effect series (yep, even ME3), Witcher 2, Witcher 3, Life is Strange, SpecOps: The Line

Tier 2: Witcher 1, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Wolf Among Us,
Walking Dead, Transistor, Deus Ex 1, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Banner Saga

Tier 3: Mafia, Max Payne, AvP, Remember Me, Saints Row IV, Portal 1, Portal 2

Dragon Age 3: I've played da3, but this game is way to big for the content it offers and often boring...

EVE online anyone?

I would definitely still be playing after all these years if I didn't have a job and a gf.

Once your married, old and have a teen child you'll be back:)

1 Like

Well I recently converted to the PCMR (last January). Also since I'm in university, and working over 50hrs a week during mid jan- mid apr, I have very few games.
The ones I like best (that aren't emulations of my childhood favorites)

• Rocket League (best $9.60 I've spent)
  • Skyrim (with mods of course)
  • Minecraft (saw what the PC version was capable of and it pushed me to convert)

my man

1 Like

I'm easily pleased when it comes to gaming but my favorites are....

Entire Fallout series including 4
Entire Half-Life series
Deus Ex 2
Borderlands 2
Witcher 2
Entire Elder Scrolls series Including Skyrim
Mass Effect series
Dragon Age series

And still play GW2 when I get a chance.

Witcher 3, hyper light drifter.