Your favorite anime series...?

to many good ones if i had to pick a few it would be gundam 00 gurren lagaan zoids new century zero and digimon tamers

Hellsing and The last airbender.

Steins;Gate, Jormungand, FMA:B, Initial D and Black Lagoon. I'm probably missing a couple because I've watched way too much Anime.

Higurashi and .HACK//Sign

Hands down.

Ok, guys i cant decide but heres the anime i have watched over more than a few times and love.

Higurashi

Umineko (Not as good as higurashi though)

Steins:Gate

Shiki (Just finished and LOVED how it shown human reaction and especially the experiment scene)

Code Geass

Death Note

C Money of Soul and possibilty control (so underrated)

Mirai Nikki (OH god yes)

High school of the dead was really good but i disliked the procativness that was all too much intended.

Based on these can anyone reccomend me a series? (seen bleach, it was great in parts and meh through the rest)

Ok, once again no one has mentioned Rurouni Kenshin. Now I really love that anime but I can say without any bias that it is a must watch anime. There was also a Rurouni Kenshin feature film called Samurai X The Motion Picture. Then there is the Samurai X OVA series. I recommend Rurouni Kenshin seasons 1-3 and the Samurai X The Motion Picture.

The Samurai X OVA series while good seems to be of a different mood and atmosphere. It was a little too serious for my tatses but I own it anyway just to go with the collection. Oh and there was a live action Rurouni Kenshin film released last year that I have heard nothing but praise for and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Nice to see some anime talk here. Also liked Steins;Gate, mindboggling anime. Like the story. Elfen Lied, Hell Girl, Clannad, Death Note and recently.... Gosick.

gurren lagann, gundam seed series, FMA

initial d, bebop, samurai champloo, air gear, trigun, gungrave and desert punk

GINTAMA FTW 4 EVER XD

1 Like

onepiece

onepiece

One Piece, Clannad After Story, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and the Naruto manga

Ok I am going to mention Rurouni Kenshin again because no one mentioned or said anything about it after my earlier post. So is it really just me or is Rurouni Kenshin really good anime?

Death Note, Wolf's Rain, kekkaishi

Trigun, Hellsing, and Fullmetal Alchemist for me.

hellsing or hellsing ultimate is another one you should watch if you dont mind gore but since you like elfen lied you might like it

Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, and Berserk(how has nobody mentioned this one?)

Berserk.... grungie, dirty, raw, underground... it is simply the best

Fist of the north star and lupin the third