Xbone Scorpio actually seems impressive

WTF is all the use of the word 'synergy' about?

When people start using words like that I go defensive as its almost ALWAYS bullshit pr or worse.

I just hope M$ releases some Scorpio exclusive games just so consumers can harness the power potential of the system w/o being limited to just the regular XB1 games

499 launch and probably closer to 450 by the holidays. Seems like a bargain compared to building a PC.

Eh, if you are just gaming, don't already have an XBOX 1, and you actually want an XBOX, then I don't see any issue with getting one.

But I'd rather have a PC for multi-tasking while gaming, upgradeability, and using it for things other than gaming. There's no reason to buy an XBOX for the games if they all get released under Windows 10 anyway.

"synergize end-to-end users"

HOLY SHIT what a shitty website!

And it's STILL CLIMBING. up to 20MB. Had to FC it, since I'm pretty sure it was coded to just keep on refreshing ads on the page indefinitely. Pages like this should be shunned. I'm sure I gave them $5 in revenue just sitting on the page for a few minutes.

But back on topic, this also helps PC players as console hardware is improved, the console version doesn't need to be gimped as much (and then ported) to a pc from a seriously gimped console game.

Indeed. With this baby, i thought their E3 was going to be a blast, but with limited time showcasing their exclusives and brealy a couple of games to show what this thing is capable of, the only thing they blew this E3 was their own fanbase. And though i get why it's like 500 bucks... that price point is still the biggest point of concern for a lot of users, more so because we're more than half way through this generation and if sony were to come up with a revelation of ps5 the next E3, microsoft will be left thinking why they invested so much time and resources in something that could go obsolete by 2019.

Don't kid yourself, they will have been lucky to make 25 cents from you.

most of those ads are what is known as 'remnant', meaning its unsold inventory given to a remnant provider who tries to monetise those slots

unfortunately... inventory is cheap and the publisher hardly gets anything.. hence why publishers cram ungodly amounts of ads on pages.

I give third party adserving a year or two tops before it is no longer viable as a business model.