[WTS] Aremis's internet garage sale

There are companies that have warehouses in US to which you ship and then they ship to Ukraine with reasonable prices. Starting from $5 and then depends on the weight.

But if you do Amazon or stuff like that shit gets expensive fast.

Also if it’s > 150 EUR then there’s a tax 35% of the over limit. (Say you bought something for $180, so it’s over by ~$20 so 35% of $20 is $7)

1 Like

Next, these, and their accessories, are taking up room. One has one 64bit ultrasparc IIIi, and the other has no processors but has everything else. I’m not going to get collector prices so fuck it.

You want one, offer a price.

Next, sata drive cages. Don’t have a key but its just a chicago tube lork. They’re really generic, cheap online.

20 each, or 45 for all of them. Shipped.

Oh, and I have an asus M5A88T-M. The pcie x16 slot is fucked but the board works. Would need to use a 1x for a gpu.

Asking 40 obo +shipping materials.

@KemoKa73 @KemoKa come at me fox :U

ehhhh the sunblades are seriously tempting but right now the last thing I need is more desktop machines… I’ll think about it. The ultrasparc IIIi would be neat to screw around with. Might make a good addition to my fantasy processor collection.

2 Likes

Well I dunno a good price to start. I was thinking like 135 USD.

are both of them red?

2 Likes

nah there’s only one. The one without the 73 is a failed account that never really went anywhere. It’s from the Tek Syndicate days. I had problems getting the account verified.

1 Like

Both machines are red, yes. I have a silver one too that I was gunna put solaris on and give to the community to play with but I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Comes with KB Mouse. Copy of Solaris adds to the price (like idk 20 bucks or whatever).

I’m potentially interested in those poweredges. how many and what size drive cages?

Full size cages in the R510’s for like desktop sived drives. The R610’s don’t have cages, but a lot of ram. They were used as compute nodes, and the 510’s were used as master’s.

All the ones for sale are listed.

Next, a 4 gig GTX 770. Asking 40 shipped.
Reason its 40 shipped is the ram needs to be reballed. If you can do that, there you go. Other wise its worth 40 bucks to me for the cooler.

Or it just looks cool.

Sorry, I meant how many cages.

I have a full set oy cages. 12 total, + an internal cage. So I guess 13.

1 Like

Definitely tempted to snag it then. You said 350 shipped?

Also, which RAID controller is in the 510?

1 Like

An LSi powerlogic something something. Don’t remember and I’m not atbhome atm.

1 Like

Okay, thanks. When you get a chance, can you get me the exact model? I plan to use this for ZFS, so it needs to support passthrough and large disks (2tb+).

It more than likely does these 510’s were used for VM and Computes. I’ll gt you the model tonight.