Windows 10 1903 does not let you create a local account*

I have a Dell Latitude 7470 right beside me right now I am about to format.

As someone who makes windows accounts daily there was a build a few months ago that forced online accounts if there wqs internet connectivity, if you have that you still have that build… Just update it they undid it. Or unplug the Ethernet.

3 Likes

The penguin killed me :rofl:

3 Likes

dont bother if you dont have to. I did 2 dell towers a couple weeks ago and they worked just fine.

1 Like

I’ll format either of my xps 15s or my xps 13 if you’d like. Of course they have 10-home tho…

1 Like

I have to. T.T

1 Like

Maybe your clients are buying Windows 10 S computers. You have overwhelming evidence against you, but you’re clinging to a story you haven’t experienced first hand.

2 Likes

Lol’d at this. It’s an HP ProDesk. I didn’t even have to enter a license because it’s embedded in the firmware.

1 Like

But It does you no good to be an alarmist about it. If you had broached the subject as “Hey, maybe this really is a thing in some instances, I wonder why?”, instead of “You’re wrong, I’m right”. Maybe it would be a proper discussion, maybe.

4 Likes

Thats kinda how he is my friend. You might not know that yet but you will come to know it after spending more time here I’m sure.

I’m caling microsoft, you installed 10 on a machine that clearly has an 8 sticker on it.

3 Likes

Serial Number aquired, prepare to be doxxed

3 Likes

Inb4 state sponsored hackers steal your windows key using a side channel attack on MS’ key server using those details you released. Cause they’d totally waste their time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s been stuck on this screen for almost an hour, time to start using force shutdowns

1 Like

My dad works for microsoft and his xbox live account is getting banned as we speak

2 Likes

I just installed Winderz for demonstration purposes. This computer runs GNU/Qt/systemd/Linux.

dont forget X11

1 Like

Thank you for your input. It is being considered.

1 Like

I know, just playing.

1 Like

GNU/Qt/systemd/X11/Wayland/Linux

Please do the needful.