operating system

1 Like
I am unamused 😜🐧

3 Likes

I see Fedora in the background

1 Like

should I play ESO?

1 Like

I’m sure MS is unamused by this thread, but doubt anyone here cares. At least that is one thing we can agree on.

1 Like

It’s fun, a lot of changes are coming. You can solo most of the game and the community is really friendly. Plus! It works on inhales

GNU/Qt/systemd/X11/Wayland/Steam/Nvidia/AMDisInTheKernelandItjustWorkz/Intel/NVME/Level1Techs/Linux

I just realized something, the biggest offender here is why grim isn’t using a “deploy” tool while complaining about windows account issues.

1 Like

add me uf wannan play

1 Like

Never tried ESO because they don’t let you create an offline account ><

Seriously though I never tried it since it sounded like that launch was a bit iffy. I was considering renewing FF14 but… I dunno about MMO’s anymore.

Fail. Can’t even say the client didn’t have internet access… Maybe it was a metered connection. :evil_smile:

I get that where everybody is coming from, but there are other threads to Lounge in.

2 Likes

this isnt the lounge?

1 Like

If it was a metered connection, then a spare should of been overnight-ed to the client.

As long as the client was paying for the right Tier of support that is only natural :wink:

This topic has served its purpose.