Window 10 so far...? Any driver problems

only thing i want from windows 10 is direct x 12. i will wait until there are actually games that use it.

1 Like

Nice monitor set up

1 Like

My brother put it on his PC and now his monitor doesn't work at all.. Nvidia I'm assuming is to blame.... Going to hold off on my desktop. My laptop uses an intel graphics card so it should be ok.

Will it erase C drive or create folder with 8.1 installation/documents/downloads?

upgrading retains all your files

Make a back up just in case :) do not want to lose your game saves haha

Wish I could download it but still nothing ):

I got Windows 10 running. Download the Media tool Microsoft just released. choose the 64-Bit option (assuming the Windows you have is 64-Bit) and just choose update instead of clean install. it will update your PC to Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

tried that, gets stuck

get's stuck in what fashion? it freezes or something?

I will try it again and hope it works this time because everytime I try explaining how somthing doesnt work it works

gets stuck doing this for hours

sad times.

I don't know what to tell you. i did that exact method i mentioned and it worked for me.. :(

MIND YOU i had Ethernet issues after i finished installing Windows 10. i had to tether my phone to my PC, download the Intel drivers and everything went pretty good from there.

whats worse is that even the windows updater gets stuck

I must be in the two hundred and seventy-second wave or something, because one day in and neither my laptop nor desktop have the upgrade popup. I'm not really interested in doing the ios upgrade considering how flawlessly thats been running for others...

is the icon on your desktop at least?

Oh yeah the icon is there, and it confirms I have the upgrade reservation, its just not available yet.

For everyone struggling with nVidia cards, there is a new driver available that lists windows 10 bug fixes. Might be worth a shot for everyone using more then one monitor... or one monitor at that.

I will give them a week until I just go all Linux because my control panel shouldn’t be freezing up, HEAR THAT MICROSOFT!!!
I am also getting tired of word crashing, I lost a very large paper due to word crashing.