Who's your favorite Anime hero and why?

Sakata Gintoki from Gintama.

Love his jokes and straight forward moral.

Juvia from Fairy Tail.  She is the funniest character I've ever seen.

I don't really watch anime anymore but I always liked Bastard the best.  So  Dark Schneider is my favorite character.  I just like smart ass characters and he pulled it off really well.  Plus he was such a powerful badass.  He reminded me of a humorous Batman.  Because like Batman, he was always calm and had some trick up his sleeve.

Alucard is definately in my top five.  He was crazy powerful.  The story was really deep and involved too.  Had to rewatch some parts to figure out what the fuck happened though.

Deathnote was great.  I liked almost all the characters from it.  Very well written and loved the power corrupts absolutely plot.

Claire from Baccano. He feels like a hero in the OVA

What's good about a book? What's good about a story? What's good about anything? It's the same answers. +1 on Shiki below, there are no words for what KnK did for me.

1 Like

I would say either Shiki Ryougi form Kara no Kyoukai or Homura from Madoka Magica. Mainly because they're are badass and strong if I can say. I really like how their character are built and their complex personnality. (And I would maybe also add CC)