Which is better out of these and whyyy?

OK, I'll try to answer both questions,

1. The colossus is a good case with decent airflow. I would install the bottom optional 140mm fan so you can manage the dust better. It's better to have positive air pressure so you don't have suction in the case that would pull dust in from all the nooks and crannies. You want to keep all the air coming through the dust filters. Might want to also get a grill for the fan so wires don't accidentally drop in in the fan.
  2. Watercooling does perform better, but not by that much unless you are talking about a massive custom loop which is more expensive, requires a LOT more maintenance, and is a lot to research before you just install it. It takes planning. The phanteks and the noctua NH-D14 both cool very well with minimum hassle, but they are very large heatsinks. The H100 performs better, but only by a little. The dispersion rates on these air coolers is very good.

With so many fans I hope my motherboard has enough fan slots available. :)

thanks man just what I needed to hear .

:)

Noctua coolers are the best air coolers ever.

Don't doubt them, they can beat a lot of AIO liquid coolers.

agreed. Noctua ftw.

no prob man. glad I could help.

As for the hard drive should I get a 120gb ssd drive or stick with good old sata hard drive. I currently have 2x 2tb hard drive and 1x 1tb hd??

For me, and SSD is totally and completely worth the cost. I have a 80gb as a boot drive which I have had for the past 5 years and I just got a 256gb drive a couple weeks ago I use for games. the speed is amazing. Just getting one as a OS drive is a great idea. Overall functionality is much faster.

I think il leave it after extensive research I realised that it does not improve gaming performance at all.

Yeah, not in a direct way. I does lead to faster load times and games that load while playing, it can help with load stutters, but that is only some games like skyrim, wow, and other open world games. If cost is a concern, then I wouldn't worry about it, if you got the money, then I would say its worth it.

All the same, pretty much, get the best looking one.

hi so I got the msi z87 mpower and im having lots of problems with it connecting to the internet. I want to send it back and get another which one should I get? asus z87 pro?

il get sabertooth as advised by feralshad0w

problems with the Mpower internet connection? what kind of? ☺

By the way there is a bios update availeble, that could probably solve it ☺

Also make sure you have downloaded the latest drivers, from the msi site.

the problems im having is it deletes the installed drivers for wifi and Ethernet adaptor after some time

yes I have updated all the drivers for it.

try downloading the killer ethernet drivers separate from the one you get from the msi live updater

Hmm thats a bit wiered indeed. probably software related not the mobo.

You can try to download drivers from the site of killer. but its indeed wiered.

its something to research ☺

i have this board i had download the killer ethernet drivers separate they would not install from the live updater for reasons unknown, i also had/have another problem i don't know if it's the board or the msi fast boot program (yet to figure this out) but sometimes when i boot up the system i get insert boot device message, quick fix is to reset go to bios don't change anything save changes reboot works fine. These are the only problems iv'e had

cant install driver of their site either only from dvd /Im not happy with this board it seems to have many small issues .