Whats your Favorite PC Game of All time?

Fallout 2 or Halloween Harry.

Team Fortress Classic

Balder's Gate 2

Edit: (Whoops PC game my bad put in a NES game. Corrected.)

I would say anything that came from Half-Life, including CS and TF. Recently though I'm addicted to BF4.

Dude. I was gonna say the same thing lol. Vampire the masquerade was so awesome, beyond epic. I also liked the mass effect, fallout. Strategy wise there's red alert 2, aoe 2 and age of wonders.

+1 for counterstrike. Best competitive shooter ever

According to Steam, Civilization V, followed by Skyrim, then Borderlands.

civilization 1 for the win. that game got me to play 90% of all of the other rts games ive ever owned. and ive played all of the Cid Meyers games, the age of empires games, and all of the command and conquer games. plus a few more that i dont remember from the age of them. and dont forget the XF5700 Mantis Experimental Fighter  game that came with it in 1993. that game got me into space sims.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Max Payne 3

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Any of the Empire Earth games. I used to go to my friends when I was in elementary school just to play that shit on his dads computer.

Medieval II Total War, too bad I can't bear to play it any more due to the horribly designed interface.

Either Fallout: NV, Bioshock, or Bioshock Infinite

Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic

Diablo 2 or Kotor 2

Can't decide :)

Hmmmm, i really liked age of empires 2, Command and Conquer Red Alert(you could ''hack'' the disc and make the attack dogs shoot scud missiles out of their mouths, or make the MiGs have the attack dog attack instead of bombs,etc ),Conquest of Elysium (first indie game,came all the way from Sweden on 3.5 inch floppies.) I don't really have a favorite just ones i remember fondly.

Runescape

Not trying to be wry, but I'll check back in one year and it'll be Star Citizen.

jk, it's War Thunder.

EVE Online

Been over ten years since I started and I still play it to this day.

i always find myself going back to Minecraft...

but probably my favorite game PC games of all time are:

• Super hexagon
  • HL games
  • Minecraft
  • Portal 1/2
  • Garry's Mod

I have had the most fun in these games (especially Super Hexagon)