Whats your Favorite PC Game of All time?

What is your FAVORITE PC Game of all time?

Like What is one game you could never get tired or bored

I'll start

Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines

Truthfully this was my First PC RPG game I've played and it was so awesome. the music and characters were so memorable. and the story was awesome.

The game that got the most traction with me was Skyrim. I played it through for the first time in the early days with the game in a vanilla state. I have since finished it 3 more times with various mods and playing with different builds. Fully modded, Skyrim can be turned into one of the most visually stunning games ever created.

I would have to say League of Legends. I could play that game for hours if not days on end. You can say that it's my drug of choice.

Total Annihilation, it is a strategy unlike anything ever created resources are static but dynamic at the same time. Some of the guys at Uber are working on expanding on the original game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Annihilation

Galaga on Win 95

I'm gonna have to say RollerCoaster Tycoon. Something about it just never gets old.

the games that got me into pc gaming were Battlefield 2/ Rome Total war/ Rise of Nations

Loom and many other Lucas Arts or Sierra adventures. But Loom was truly amazing, it was beautiful, had an innovative game mechanic and wonderful music. I remember always watching my father play it, and after that I had to get into gaming as well.

Rainbow Six, and Rainbow Six 3.

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth 2 ( has some nice mods too).

I loved Vampire the masquerade bloodlines. I don't think I ever actually finished because of how buggy it was. I really should give it another go.

My all time favorite would have to be Deus Ex

I always find myself replaying the Baldur's Gate series... And each time, it always feels fresh to me. Sure hope Pillars of Eternity can emulate the experience.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

Silver - if I remember it was actually the 1st pc game I ever played!

My older cousin introduced it to me when I was 9 if I recall...

Without any doubt it was the one game that made me the pc gamer I am today!

Deus Ex

MINESWEEPER 

I cant decide between Call of Duty 2 or Rise of Nations. I still play both off and on. Those two games were my childhood, such good memories. 

pokemon online....................................

I'm torn between the 1st Guild Wars (my 1st ever MMORPG) and the 1st Bioshock (I just never get tired of those underwater effects).

Great game ! :). I lost interest in 6th gen though, the poor pokemon design put me off.