Whats your Favorite PC Game of All time?

Unreal Tournament 2004! Played it until my eyes bled.

Deus Ex.

I can't choose just one because I have liked all from the series so far, but Battlefield would be my favorite. I started with BF2 then went back and got 1942 and have had all since. I did have problems with BF4 for the first couple weeks but I have not had issues with it in a long time. 

A very close second for me would be the Fallout series, Fallout 3 was by far the best Fallout game they produced. 

If acclaim would let europeans play their games without having to change to US IP, then I would say 2moons... But since they stopped supporting EU around 2008, I've been very disappointed... and sad.... cause I miss the segnale with her beautiful whip which damaged multiple targets with one strike....

Otherwise I've pretty much got a list of multiple games sharing the spot (like darkstone, morrowind etc.). I like older games cause their stories are awesome.

Day of Defeat 1.3

I can't just name one... 

Skyrim, Day of Defeat: Source (used to play in tournaments), the entire Half-Life series.

Fallout New Vegas

starcraft

Team Fortress 2

Counter Strike-Condition Zero

Deus Ex, Morrowind, and Dungeon Siege: Legends Of Aranna

Dungeon siege 2 and 3 killed everything and made me sick

Something even more interesting, consider this. WarGaming.net bought Gas Powered, the company Chris Taylor owns. They also recently bought the rights to Total Annihilation. Could be finally get a chance to see a REAL TA 2?

I'm inclined to say Unreal Tournament 2k4. That game is still the pinnacle of multiplayer shooters for me.

Thats a hard one, Deus Ex or Fallout 2 . . . i don't know exactly.

Half life 2 :D best game ever

This.

TA for me was finding the holy grail. Bought it day 1 and still play it today. I even have the bugged Core Contingency CD which were recalled :)

Counter Strike:Source

It is such a great game to just randomly drop in a server and end up playing for hours. The community was fun, and people made so many ways to play the game with mods and game modes.

Way too many to pick. TF2, HL Series, Deus Ex, Papers Please. So many more. 

I want to say Painkiller but I also have Doom and System Shock 2 floating around in my head, its a hard decision.

I might change my mind once I finish Deus Ex

"What can change the nature of a man?" - Ravel

The best game I've ever played was, without a doubt, Planescape: Torment.