What would your perfect mouse be like?

preach.

Everything would have to come second to being able to comfortably fit my gorilla hands.

A cross between the Roccat Nyth and the Logitech G502 with the Burning Earth on the back

A proteous Core RGB with an extra thumb button or two. And no braided cable I freaking hate braided cables.

2 Likes

I mean, I like a heavy mouse. I think it'd be easy to do. Something like magnesium like camera bodies.

magnesium is actually really light, thats why they use it in Formula 1 rims

a g900 with mionix naos finger rests.

oh didn't know that. its still heavier than plastic. So I'd personally like the slight increase in weight. and allow for some nice texture. I'd love to grab a cold mouse in the morning. altho, i'm not to sure how it would be once it got hot after holding it for awhile.

so something like TS mouse where has plastic body and big steel weight inside?

TS mouse is quite hefty

not sure what you mean by TS, but I currently have a logitech g502 with all the weights in it. could still use some more lol

the Standard Issue tek syndicate mouse

and I have 502 as well

oh duh Tek Syndicate.. TS.. I'm so dumb... but I haven't tried it out yet. Might order one eventually but it does seem like my kind of ergonomics. But my main "dream mouse" would be to have the metal on the outside. I think it would feel amazing and much higher quality.

Integrated with the chair:
The Air Force has one:)

1 Like

Mine would be basically just a steel series rival 300 without the need for any shitty software.

We'll probably all need this someday.

If you mean today though (and I think it already exists) modularity, RGB LED, good freescroll (a la many Logitech models) and Roccat's software which shows all sorts of stats on button usage and gives plenty of customization.

A mouse that would cure my anxiety disorder would be the perfect mouse.

Something with weight, ergonomic, and having some actual thought into lefties without jacking up the price for exactly the same mouse made for righties

Just one that works on any surface.
I dont care about rgb lighting or all that kind of crap.

i would have to try the new tek mouse. im quite pleased with the sensor

Logitech G400s.