2 Likes

we need a collaboration between them

like I said, body of a naos, features of a 502

Thread poll

would you buy what I just described

• yes
  • no

0voters

Assuming it includes the tilt wheel, too.

oh of course, THAT IS ESSENTIAL

The naos' body is pretty sexy, too. Dat pinky rest...

Personally like the body of the Func ms3 over the Naos. However Mionix has better build quality imo.

2 Likes

Crikey, that thing's a behemoth.

I prefer braided cables.

Big Hands

3 Likes

I used to, then this:

2 Likes

As someone who owned the G600, and got a Naos when the G600 broke, somewhere inbetween the two would be nice.

Naos' body, with the G600's ring finger button and MMO buttons.

G600 with the sensor in the ts mouse

I have my cable weighed down so it doesn't scratch on the back of the desk.

Love my Func MS 3. also like my Logitech G602 for wireless.

Big enough to fit my fucking hand in a palm grip. I have a Naos 7 something thousand and my pinky STILL cannot rest on it entirely. My ring and pinky finger still go farther than the rest and end up laying on the desk mat instead of the rest.

So I have to lift my fingers up to lay the tips on the rest like a piano to palm it.

I don't even like the tilt scroll wheels. Just give me a mouse that tracks on almost anything without acceleration, has the cool new logitech wireless, finger rests big enough so I can actually palm that shit and the two game buttons. I would fucking stomp a puppy for a mouse like this.

Fnatic Flick is pretty much everything I want in a mouse. That being said, it wouldn't be much of an upgrade from my Zowie AM, at least for me.

I really don't get the obsession with all the pointless gimmicks in gaming mice or turning mice into keyboards.

I would like a thumb rest, on a gaming mouse.

I have big hands.

1 Like