What mouse do you use and why?

I absolutely loved this mouse to its death. Most of the paint was gone by the end of its life.
Microsoft Intellipoint:

For some reason it has become ridiculously expensive (probably because it was so well liked), that after it died, I went with a cheaper model. TBH it performs just about as well (and looks a little cooler).

I had the older model and it lasted 8 years. Now I have an ONN optical wired mouse and keyboard because I am too broke to get anything else. DONATE TO MUH PATREON. No, seriously, I don't have enough money for a new mouse. but I WILL DO IT ONE DAY!

That mouse was and still is, a standard for many gamers. Many gaming mice have their origins in it. You can still find them in the wild, but it takes work. The other old mouse gamers swear by is the Logitech MX-518, and its successor, the G400.

Roccat Tyon, because buttons....

That's what Logan uses, right? I considered that, before going with the G502, but when I saw it in the store, I thought it was way too big. I only got to put my hand around the packaging though. They didn't have one on the floor. Oh yeah, it's also a laser mouse.

G502 uses optical, acceleration free!

Logitech G700s
I wanted something wireless and it felt good in my hand.

Most of the time I use a Logitech M570 trackball because the cat always sits on the mouse mat, meaning I can't really use the G700s.

I've been using the Corsair M95 for a few months now and it's the second most comfortable mouse I've ever used. I love the shape and the fact that it has so man buttons. Before that I had the Logitech m705 which is the most comfortable mouse I've used though the wireless drivers got fucked up and I needed some macros

Logitech G700s - Laser mouse, solid build quality, not 800 buttons but enough for macros, good over all, wireless + wired.

Naos 7000. Really like the shape of this mouse as I'm a palm/hybrid gripper.

Good news for him then. His two year wait for more suggestions is finally over and he can add the microsoft intellimouse to his list of choices.

I personally used a deathadder for a few years until it eventually died and I did love it but I switched to the Logitech G400s and I cant imagine anything better, I just love it! Flawless sensor with the good ol logitech shape that you either love or hate.

Also check out this google doc spreadsheet made by H1ghlander of mice with "Flawless sensors" (No acceleration, Angle snapping, prediction or input lag).

1 Like

razer deathadder black edition

ive been using this for almost 3 years and its meh, the ergonomic is great but its too big for my hand and the driver is horrible(razer synapse).

im gonna switch to zowie ec2-a(or the next version) if this breaks...

I have a razor mice and while it drove me nuts under windows wanting to update and restart all the time. Its totally worthless now i'm on linux. My worst purchase of a peripheral ever.

I've got a Logitech G700 on my desktop. I really like the button layout and the size of the mouse. Biggest problem is the battery life. On normal use I get a couple of days out of a single AA battery. Because of this, I keep one of those Panasonic Eneloop battery packs next to my computer to change them out when needed.

On my laptop I use a Logitech M510. It was a free mouse and got me through 2 years of college and counting. Very pleased with that one. I've changed the batteries once or twice within that time period.

I use a Logitech G502, because it is adjustable in terms of weights, and it feels great when using a claw or a palm grip.

Steelseries Rival. Right size and weight for me. Has enough buttons and optical sensor. Thumb grip is kind of worn over 10 months for me.

Roccat Kone XTD, can switch the dpi with 1 button click which comes in really handy when I want to play counter strike

Razer death adder chroma.
Because I am a moron with more money than sense. It's precise but feels like a 5$ Chinese Mr.Mouse.

I use this mouse, it was cheap looks pretty and is perfect for my hands