What kind of video gamer are you?

Huh. I thought I did this back when I joined.

Damb.

1 Like

Have you done it yet?

This is me, I tend to stick to one or two games so Mastery is probably right where it should be as is action. I mean… I don’t do iRacing to lap by myself :stuck_out_tongue:

I try for mastery but recent I got annoyed with witcher 3 :confused: lack of hints near final battle

I’m trying for mastery and completion on ESO but that is a dumpster fire I may be leaving soon so that leaves me with iRacing. And frankly I know I am going to only be so good… I do like a high powered rig for it as I like the detail for immersion and sometimes the little trackside markings I can use as reference points for a specific action.

Was gonna remake this thread as i didn’t realize someone did it already since the original, figured i’ll just add to it since it’s only been a few months.

I like that they changed the test to include motivations.

That little spike on the bottom right is my boner for Dark Souls… the rest can likely be attributed to my love for games like the Witcher and Skyrim.

makes sense. got into overwatch because my friend suggested it. Can’t really get into single person games.

I mostly just play DotA2 or FromSoft games on PS4 though, to be honest.