What is your current Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX case?

Antec ISK600M

3 Likes

I have a hard on for the Define series. Very likely to be my next case.

I ended up getting the silverstone one as it was on special somewhere for $119aud which was cheaper then the 219aud+ that people were asking for the black version. I can live with silver at those savings.

And one for the dimensions (can't find silver version image)

Yes its taller then others but its square desk footprint is very small, it can fit a 250mm long card in it which I'm pretty sure I can find a RX VEGA of that size (likely they will be like fury), that might mean I must use the bottom space for the GPU watercooler vs cpu cooler, not a big issue really.

RAIJINTEK METIS WHITE Classic - $59.99 - 7.5" W x 10" H x 11" D.
The regular one has a side panel window and the classic has a metal side panel with vent holes.

My neighbor keeps threatening me that he wants to build a HTPC and we picked out this m-ITX case.
Linus approved of the quality of the case but noted that it is tiny to work in.

Fractal Design Arc Mini v1.

Whay?

In-Win D Frame Mini in red colour, modded it glossy white instead

Thinkin about modding it's backplate, it's aluminium so a bit hard for an easy mod, may use plexiglas instead and by modding it's backplate change it from ITX to full-size ATX

1 Like

I recently picked up a Zalman T5 that was mistakenly priced at $9.95!
Going to move all my used parts into it, then sell a New/Used build to recoup some of the money I spend on this passion.

http://www.zalman.com/contents/products/view.html?no=54

2 Likes

Maybe because I got it before the second one came out.

1 Like

Good point...

Sharkoon QB One for my router and a similar Sharkoon case for a trash system.
My main rig is stuffed into a Corsair Carbide 400Q which is pretty compact for an E-ATX case.

1 Like

Currently, I use the CoolerMaster Silencio 352. It's a pretty decent case, but it has very little room for cable management.

That Skarkoon QB is beautiful...

Total piece of crap but it is cheap and very small.

Thermaltake core x2

Imgur

Definitely not a small case but its getting 720mm of radiator in a month or two which will fill it up nicely.

the case im planning to have my next build in is

really nice looking and slim case and waiting for mini itx mobo for ryzen

Currently a Bitfenix Prodigy.

Hopefully moving the 4790k+Fury to a RZV02 and doing a mATX Ryzen build in a Caselabs BH4.

So tempted, do you think the front fans get enough air though?

IDK, but it got really positive review from OC3D, and Tom Logan there don't skimp on cases...

If there were airflow issues he would have mentioned it.
1 Like

Going to get it, two 140mm fans in the front and two 240mm rads up top.