What is the worst beer in existence?

Mate... not a troll, not everyone enjoys beer. Paw may be extreme in some ways, but a troll, in this instance he is not.

Light beers in general

Busch light. I can't even get a can down without puking. I think it has something to do with the carbonation, but it could be the shitty  taste, too. I've even played Edward 40 hands with Steele Reserve and was able to  stomach more of it without tossing up my lunch than a 12oz of Busch.

Seen this once but i was never actually brave enough to drink it.

Yeah... I wouldn't even try those.

I don't hate Steel Reserve, I prefer it over Miller Lite or Budweiser... I don't mind PBR either... but when you're REALLY strapped for cash and wish to turn off your taste buds for a day in the name of getting wasted... 

Milwaukee's Best Ice ... cause if you're dipping into the Milwaukee's Best pool, you'd better get the highest alchohol/vol% that they're allowed to sell at the gas station... it should have a slogan of "I'm going to the lake and I don't give a ****!"

i agree completely with this. I prefer vodka or rum over beer.

I'm in college so I've had all the top shelf beer from Bud Light, to Miller, Coors, Natty Ice, Stones (Keystone), and many many more. But by far, the worst beer ever in Hamm's. First you're taste buds are hit with the refreshing taste of water. That it is followed by a strong sting of urine that eventually turns into fermented apple juice, mixed with water, dirt, corn, and cardboard. Your mouth is left feeling like you just ate the box your computer case was shipped in. It is so bad that when purchasing a 30-rack for $12, you are awarded a free tee-shirt as an incentive to drink it.

Hamms

Becks is terrible!

Anything that tastes like "cold." It's not a dislike for lighter beers. St Ambroise Pale Ale, Unibroue Éphémère Apple or Dieu du Ciel Paienne are all fantastic light beers. Coors, bud and all that taste like piss if not ice cold. Ice cold they taste like water.  

Natural Light aka Natty Light does more than just taste bad when you drink it but the taste lingers in your mouth unless you chug something else that's way better. It makes my soul hurt.

Old English Malt.

Lakeport Honey Lager. It's made to be cheap, and you taste it.

Ever been to Australia?

The super ironic part of this - fuck all people in Australia drink Fosters - go figure

bud?

Seriously? I find dos equis to be an excellent lager, in fact I would say it's my favorite lager. As far as worst beer known I believe it would have to be Milwaukee's best red can.

Pabst Blue Ribbion

Anything with Milwaukee's on the label is guaranteed to be horrid. 

Budlight is hands down the worst!