What has everyone been playing lately?

99.9999% Planet Side 2 about 1200 hours

Fantastic reached overpower level 1 and I'm trying to get some OP1 gear before I go for OP2

You should look up The Crew. Looks amazing

Getting back into TRI after the initial binge I had during the first two weeks since release last month. Amazing game and I've been doing challenge mode lately, along with grabbing some screenshots of my favorite areas to use for wallpapers later.

Also a bit of Risk of Rain since the Humble Bundle included gift copies so hopefully more multiplayer with friends soon.

And Dustforce has consistently been my fall back game since the DX update added so many new levels.

Oh, and Insurgency, of course, to get my multiplayer fix  :P

I have been playing the occasional game of Civilization V, but I have mostly been playing The Forest.

The Forest has really caught my imagination, and I am on day nine.  Horrible mutant-abominations are roaming the landscape, and I have a rotation of treeforts to run and hide in.

I have played The Crew. It really is fantastic. So good it feels Un-Ubisoft. Runs good, requires moderate spec PC, 60 fps as standard, deep customisation, large world, large selection of cars... I cannot stop singing its praises.

But it is still an Ubisoft game. So it has micro transactions. It is an MMO where you are only ever connected to 8 people, and of that you can only have 4 in your crew the other 4 slots are for ransomers and other rival crews. And there is the mysterious Season Pass before release... And a constant internet connection required, drop for even a split second and you are dumped to the main menu and to hell with what ever you were doing.

The one thing that would solve all of these problems. Off line play. Better yet a dedicated server. I am worried that UBI will shelve it in 4 years time and take the servers down, once that happens there is no more The Crew. Fuck always online games. Seriously.

The beta showed off the games greatest features but also its greatest weaknesses.

EDIT: And that price. €60 base over here and they are pulling games from Steam starting in the UK so no Far Cry 4, No Ass Creed Unity and Possibly pulling The Crew as well.

Mostly Star Citizen.

I should get a tag "local Star Citizen Expert"

I played the beta and I had tons of fun with my friends. They did release some info about the season pass. The micro transactions are ok IMO because you can buy the crap with real money but you need to reach the required level before you can use it. The constant internet thing doesnt matter IMO since it is an "MMO". Later on though they will add more features to the game. Can't wait though. Already put in my pre order with the season pass. I've been waiting for a good racing game in a long time.

Syndicate

Metro 2033 

Trine 2 

Call of Duty 4 MP (modded with bots) 

Oh yeah i a really looking forward to it, but i am torn as to pre-ordering or not. I will buy it one way or another but I am very tempted to wait till a week after the release just to see the reviews of the final content because I know I like how it plays already. 

I say a week as this is UBI and they cannot keep servers up to save their lives. Watchdogs dragged down all of Uplay for a week and it was not even multiplayer focused. So yeah but I did find the pre-order for €32 and at that price I am tempted.

I am just very unsure of the bolt on junk Ubi are known for.

Modded with bots? Link please? 

I've been playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent and I'm close to beating it.

My current PC is slowly dying, I can't even play with it.

So right now my PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 again, GTA5, and Ultra Street Fighter 4. Next on the list bayonetta and heavenly sword.