What has everyone been playing lately?

It looked like such a good card, but it could have been played better.

Left 4 Dead 2, Democracy 3, Second Life, Fallout: New Vegas, Dota 2, and soon, Skyrim.

CS:GO. That's all I have time for right now

Ok glad I never played it at launch LOL

The Crew comes out Dec 2. I already pre ordered for it with the season pass and get this, Ubisoft hasent poisioned this game!!!!! They only did the financing for it. Picture Test Drive Unlimited 1 and Need for Speed Most Wanted having a love child. Played the closed beta and basically spent most of the time driving in Nissan 370z with my buddies.

I am jelly of your 3 monitors lol. I only have one 24 inch Toshiba that I use as both my computer monitor and a TV then I have an "accessory" 17 inch Dell 4:3 hooked up to my integrated when I want to surf and watch TV at the same time. I have the Logitech G27 for $200 and it isnt bad for what you get. Its a dated wheel so you arent going to get the bells and whistles like a belt driven wheel but It is very good.

Rocksmith 2014, Lego marvel super heroes co-op with my son & Rome 2

Payday 2, Dark Souls 2, Dota 2.

Also had a really nostalgic throwback with TES: Oblivion and Morrowind yesterday.

Recently I have been playing FC3: Blood Dragon along with Oblivion, going to be trying out some mods, then occasionally Super Smash Bros. 3DS with my buddies.

vampire the masquerade bloodlines, hitman blood money, battlefield bad company 2, the cat lady, and counter strike global offensive

Started playing Elite: Dangerous a couple of days ago.

Haven't been playing much lately. I recently download Arma 3, State of Decay and Payday 2 when they were on sale at Steam.

Love State of Decay

Hate Arma 3

Haven't played Payday 2 yet

Not really looking forward to playing any games other than Dying Light. State of Decay gave me some taste for zombie killing recently.

Hows that going for ya?

Wolfenstein: The New Order and Skyrim

Wasteland 2 and a little Starcraft 2.

Much to the detriment of my own mental stability: Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2012).

It is an infuriating game, co close to a supremely enjoyable experience and ruined by developers that don't communicate.

But every now an then there is a spark of brilliance before you dream are once again crushed, this is what I play for.

Other than that I recently played through all three Borderlands, that was really good fun and very enjoyable.

HeroesandGenerals - I am having a blast playing this game. Its a FPS with Strategy. Germans vs US wars lasting  weeks. I highly recommend checking it out if you like WWII games.

Counter-strike Global Offensive of course.

And a hardcore survival version of minecraft:

http://terrafirmacraft.com/index.html

And modded skyrim!

Been playing a lot of Wasteland 2, Trine, and a modded Fallout 3...

Will be installing System Shock 2 and mod it much like Logan's and finally play it (yes I haven't played that game, like ever) 

GTA 4. 20 hours, just bought on Saturday. About halfway through the campaign