What game are you currently playing thread?

Beautiful beautiful game…

HZD is a game that makes it seem like most other dev’s arent even trying

How does the driving feel? Arcady or more like a proper simulation. Compared to, I don’t know, Horizon 3/4, If you’ve played them.

Very arcady, have you played Dirt Showdown? Thats exactly how it feels, if not a bit faster due to the car choice.
I played the very first Forza Horizon, it resembles it a bit but its quite faster and tracks are much tighter.

I played Dirt 3. For about an hour …
I got grid 2 as well on HB and just thought I’d ask.

1 Like

Its a fun game, the download is only 5.6gb so its worth a try.

1 Like

Will do! Thanks!

1 Like

WoW
After leveling a demon hunter I’m currently catching up on old stuff with it (mostly in Legion).
It’s pretty OP. Usually I’m not dominating damage ranks with my other characters but with the dh I’m usually in 1st place while not even having good gear or being a good player at all.

1 Like

I started playing Metro 2033 Redux last night. Looks great at 4K on my TV.

I choose Spartan mode but am beginning to wonder if I should switch to the survival mode. Does anyone feel that Spartan mode takes away from the experience? I’m only through the prologue so I don’t mind switching over.

Starting a new town in Cities Skylines… Rebuilt it 3 times until I got it right :grin:

3 Likes

Finally got some one to play Torchlight 2. It’s only taken about 7 years to get some one to go through it, every time I would play with some one we would get past the second boss of Act 2 and they would be GG, we did it. GDI the game doesn’t really take off until around level 50…

1 Like

For some reason, I’m stuck on playing Overwatch. Recently got it working on my Linux machine, and have been addicted to it. Before that it was Rocket League and CS:GO

Just beat the final world of New Super Mario Bros. 2 and now moving onto Metroid Samus Returns.

Just started… Gonna do a “No market” challenge. Want to reach a 1000 people…

What game?

1 Like

Seriously, I think I posted maybe like 10 screenshots of that game around the forum and every time, I swear. every time, the very next post is “what game is that?”…
It’s Banished. A medieval city… OK, village building survival game.

https://www.gog.com/game/banished

PS: It’s full of mods if you are into those kinds of things and it’s cheaper on GOG (I have it there).

4 Likes

Thanks my dude!

2 Likes

Currently playing

• Planescape Torment: Enhanced
  • Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Planescape: have started over several times and wow. Every time has been different. I’m only a few hours in so far but wow. I never played it back in the day (i did do Baldurs Gate series and Icewind Dale), but i’m blown away.

Stalker: runs well (pretty much almost imperceptible difference from real hardware) inside VMware Workstation 15 under linux using GPU emulation. So that’s a thing. Never completed it back when it was new (even though i bought the collectors edition - life got in the way), so revisiting.

2 Likes

Dangerous Golf!

So much fun playing the Burnout crash mode as a golf ball.

Playing Wow TBC on private server with my girlfriend (she’s a Newbie and it’s so fun!)
(I’m kinda impressed that I can play it through Wine on Linux, so does she on Mac)
Otherwise Skyrim on switch :smiley:

Was about to say the same…
Just did a colorpicker and a google search on it…
It’s called Eminence: “Purple”

But there is nothing wrong with a purple truck, Ubuntu, Dell and E4 are using the exact same color for their branding…
GLHF

1 Like