What game are you currently playing thread?

Not playing wotlk… :stuck_out_tongue:

Tell that to my extremely color accurate 2009 TN monitor…

3 Likes

@SgtAwesomesauce

That’s about 2/3 of the village… Almost 140 population. Have a few farms and what not. Can’t zoom out far enough to show my entire village, since I don’t build tight at all. I give it a lot of breathing room.
Have you tried it out already?

1 Like

I haven’t yet. I’m waiting to get a couple projects done before I buy any more games.

3 Likes

Been playing Risk of Rain 2, probably the best made game in Steam early access at the moment. Friend bought it and it was buy one get one free so I played it for a little while and got all the current unlocks.

1 Like

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/topic/140607

This topic was automatically opened after 5 hours.

I started playing Prison Architect again… The guards just ignored a couple prisoners in the reception room and they died… The game just bugged out.

1 Like

Starting a new character in Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning. So far only Fable and Darksiders came close to the gameplay. Too bad all the Elder Scrolls games have shit controls.

3 Likes

Those two games - 100$ barrier to entry…
I don’t mind shooters, I don’t play them anyways, but honestly 100$ is a lot of money for 2 games. My steam account have 75 games and I ha e spent less …

1 Like

I’ve been replaying Hitman: Absolution. For what ever reason I really enjoy the characters in Absolution, but I can understand some fans don’t like em at all.

Battlefront 2 was (/is) on sale for 4,50. I’ve finally bought it. I heard it has gotten better and at that price it’s worth it for the Single Player for me. I’ve played the first Arcade while downloading yesterday and will be playing some more tonight.
Any tips for a newcomer from those who have been playing for some time?

1 Like

Were I you, I’d find the class I like best and find the most fun and stick with it. For me, that’s the heavy.

As far as Jedi and Sith go, I’d probably rank them something like this:

1. Darth Vader: my definite favorite. In light saber combat he is almost bound to win. His powers are also amazing with one being force choke, another light saber throw, and the most over powered of the bunch being his ability to boost his health in dire situations when it’s needed. This also increases the effectiveness of his moves as well. Vader overall, for these reasons, is my favorite hero to play as
  2. Count Dooku: He is alright. His force lightning can be upgraded pretty decently and he can turn other troops. Best hero available in Capital Supremecy
  3. Anakin: Imagine Vader with a slightly less optimal configuration. For instance, force push over choke.
  4. Luke: While debatedly not as powerful as Anakin, I have more fun playing as him and find Anakin to be quite annoying at times
  5. Boba Fett: Need I explain more? Practically an aerial with far better powers. In heroes v. heroes he is pretty unstoppable with some maps
  6. Darth Maul: he’s pretty fun
  7. Yoda: can absorb attacks and unleash them as a force push on enemies. Sacrifices blocking though

There you have it…

Edit: Palpatine is pretty cool too if you’re good at dodging attacks… He’s underpowered in my opinion without the upgrade cards though

Dad showed me Conan Exiles, that game is the most brutal survival game I ever got to play so far. It just throws you out there and you can even die from something unfair like a sandstorm, something you CANNOT avoid in the beginning of the game. But it is pretty rewarding when you make it far enough in the game, have your own house, pets, maybe slaves (I don’t have any pets nor slaves though, not yet anyways).

That was the PS4 version of the game, idk about getting the game myself on PC, it has that BS DRM known as Denuvo and that thing I already said was trash.

A few days ago Xbox Game Pass was offering a 3 month plan for just R$1, i really couldn’t say no to that, i took this opportunity to finally play Forza Horizon 4 since i haven’t checked on the series after the very first Horizon game on the X360.
Last year i re-played Test Drive Unlimited 2 and its impossible for me not to compare these two titles, the cars, character customization, real state ownership, huge map, its all there on both games.
While i really do like FH4 and i’m having a blast playing it for just R$1, i think i still prefer the older TDU2, its a more complete experience all around, i really wish for a 3rd game on the TDU series.

1 Like

I love the cinematic trailer for Dishonored 2 but I wish that game was more intrigue and less bloodthirsty throat slashing butchery.

I have started play SWTOR again as a preferred player, and I really like the changes to the free to play model EA has introduced since I was last a paying member. So far it looks like I can level up to three characters up to level 70. Since that last time I was a subscriber was just after 4.3 dropped, I should be able to play all the major expansions that are currently available that I wanted to play. If you have played before I would highly consider trying it again. If you do decide to try it again please feel free to say Hi. I am currently playing on the Star Forge server, My character name is Masslore Harrkin. If I have any other news to share I will created a new post, so please keep a look out for updates. Also If you have any questions about SWTOR please feel free to ask.

1 Like

Had sometime to play with my PS4 this weekend, finished GTA 3 (only had 3 missions to go), beat Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix (too lazy to try and beat Ansem, but finally did) and started Assassin’s Creed 2 on the Ezio Collection i got as a gift, totally going to try and platinum that one!

I gave in under the pressure and bought Escape from Tarkov, since my friends have been playing that quite a lot. Seems ok, though the game is clearly in beta and there’s some performance issues etc.