What game are you currently playing thread?

Is summoner a reliable build now?
Last time I played it, it was pain…

MAD MAX with DLC and I only ended up playing it today because I bought it thinking I didn’t have it but oops I did. If anyone wants to trade a game for MAD MAX (cost me $5.19 Canadian or so) let me know ASAP. I really can’t afford to waste money like that and so with the mistake just hoping to get something different to play in return.

MAD MAX btw is awesome. The production value in terms of the cut scenes. The combat perfect for people who want something simple but not terrible. The combat is precise unlike other games that have simple combat. Also while some are bothered by the companion for talking too much I love him. Quite a character. So uh time put into the game thus far … 74 minutes (PC - Steam)

Finally had time to finish pillars of eternity, so naturally I’m playing poe2. So far I’m not liking it as much as the first, but its not bad. Nice to have a very different setting and area to explore.

I played my first game of Action PC! Baseball from Dave Koch Sports. I had bought stuff since 2015 or so and hadn’t played it yet. Backlog4life!!

I was the Blue Jays, my favorite baseball team, and well it was a tough loss. : )

1 Like

I just beat A Link Between Worlds, didn’t take me too fairly long, but enjoyed it thoroughly. Now moving onto working through Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, hopefully will play through this game and stop having a backlog!

Just played through halo reach for the first time. Damn, that game is pretty good.

General feel is pretty good for the first few missions, but then everyone just starts dropping real quick.

1 Like

I had a lot of free time this weekend, i decided i should go for Yakuza Zero, i had it in my library since november after i played Yakuza Kiwami on the PS4 and just fell in love with the series.
What a game, ended up playing the entire main history arch in the weekend, it took me 40 hours to do so.

Really wanted to play some Forza game now, but i’m not paying for them, they’re still too expensive.

1 Like

Played the Resident Evil 2 remake, but it wasn’t challenging. Took a few hours to get back into it and while the controls are better than the original, that was most of the difficulty to the game in the first place.

Then decided to try the Resident Evil 4 remake and forgot it is also easy once you get used to the controls. Used to speed run RE4 when it came out with the Red9 and the knife so I don’t know why I was expecting it to be challenging.

I need to find a good challenging single player game.

I started getting into battlefield 5 and Tomb Raider.

such a great game and great story!!!

1 Like

I played …

BF1

for PC last night in the story mode and enjoyed what I played of it. It was odd playing so much tank play to start off but it didn’t take away from the fun as the cut scenes were good enough to make the game better.

I also played …

… again. It may have been the first time I played it on PC but definitely needed to switch to using a controller as it was pretty tough to play with a mouse and keyboard. Clearly meant for console. Also eh I got to the same point I did before when I played it on console and I see no way I am going to get by these laser shooting drones. You can’t shoot them from cover and they kill instantly or pretty much instantly. There is one other direction to go in but it leads you to a whirl wind boss and an add and well the whirl wind aoe is huge. Eh think I am going to need help through a video walk through to get past this part.

1 Like

“Playing” Spaceplan while actually playing Free Cell, while listening to a podcast. :slight_smile:
I always want to pick up surge when It’s on sale, but I never do and pick some weird shit up that doesn’t get to be played for at least six moths…

Back doing some more Euro Trucking. Such a relaxing game, not hard mostly (I don’t follow all the rules or play hard mode), so when I am tired and a bit brain dead after work it is nice to just cruise across Europe and see the nice scenery in the game.

I have had it stuck on outdated for a long time to save updating mods frequently as I don’t play often enough to deal with the downloads. Need to get the new DLC and update the mods soon, get me another bunch of cities and reset my map coverage to the high teens of percent. It was once up to 50%… Currently at 21.xx% because I added so much map.

1 Like

Working my way through the Gold Box again. Now all I need is for them to put out Legacy of the Ancients, which has nothing to do with the other games.

https://www.gog.com/game/forgotten_realms_the_archives_collection_two

1 Like

Got The Division 2 with Radeon VII and started playing today. Seems fun, we’ll see where it goes.

2 Likes

I have more hours in freecell than in all the other games combined since I’ve started playing games.

1 Like

Bought a PS4 Pro back in February when Kingdom Hearts 3 came out. Recently picked up Black Ops 4 on sale to play with my coworkers. Enjoying the game quite a lot. Been a while since I have even touched a controller for FPS games but I was able to aim fairly accurately and get a decent amount of kills per game.
Overall the PS4 Pro has been a refreshing experience compared to my decline in PC gaming. No games on PC are grabbing my attention and would have not until the new about the MCC.
Was very tempted to sell my build as well. Probably will hold onto this rig for another 5 years since I built it to last that long.

1 Like

SW%20BF%20II

Loving the story. Playing as the Empire is a thrill. I also like the way the game starts out with you having to use this droid you have to escape from the prison. Really like the way that unfolded. Nice looking game. Typical Star Wars theme. Eh worried about the flying but it has been fine but I have had some funny moments including one I am going to post on Xbox Live and whatever not much time from now. The only reason I stopped playing it is I needed to make a late night snack run. I just needed it.

1 Like

HZDCE

Well I saw I was continuing from a 2017 save but at the time I did not have this edition. I may have even just rented the game then. Anyway today I played and streamed this game and loved it as I did before. I got further along in the main story and was able to get some epic gear. Not sure if I like all the stats on my armor but there is more to get. I also got an epic bow with 3 slots to fill and it is nicely set and now I have a new type of arrow to shoot. One thing with this game though and I never did learn this is how to use that thing that wraps around a creatures legs and takes it down. It really would come in handy and be fun to use. SW BF II goes on the back burner for now as I got stuck and don’t want to put more time into it now but with HZD I will be looking to YouTube for help with that weapon but even without it I am focused on completing the main story and then going back to SW BF II.

3 Likes

Horizon Zero Dawn is a fantastic game. I bought the game of the year version after beating the game. Hoping to play the DLC later this year.

2 Likes

Finished Yakuza Kiwami on PC (great port, btw), started playing Grid 2 for the sake of it since Humble Bundle was giving it for free and finished the “main story” in less than week.