What game are you currently playing thread?

Overwatch. A lot of Overwatch

Mercy main btw

Started playing Wario Land 3 on a GBC Emu

I'm playing Hammerwatch based on a suggestion on the forums. Pretty fun!

After that Ill likely play Rise of the Tomb Raider I got on sale a few weeks ago.

I've been playing Arizona Sunshine, the VR zombie shooter. Its really fun but hard to see down the sights because of the low resolution.

Been enjoying
Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist
Pokemon Sun
The Witcher 3
Age of Empires III

I think the clusterfuck we call 2016 make me revert to some childhood habits...lol

1 Like

Enter the Gungeon
CS:GO
Warthunder
Divinity original sin.

I haven't been playing much the past few weeks+.

I did play BF4 a few nights ago, and Overwatch a few nights before that.

Aside from Overwatch, I managed to not purchase any games during Black Friday/Steam Sale. :)

I've been giving SUPERHOT some of my time. Picked it up on sale.

gonna play some phyconauts when i get home.

Thanks to the BA mofo @anon69321716

3 Likes

Grip

Damn you! Now I want to play it again too. Never finished it on my PS2.

1 Like

Been playing this

Got it on itch.io as its DRM free but it is on steam too.

Really fun game

1 Like

Mostly DOTA and a MUD from that is still going from the 90's. A little bit of Civ4/5 and Cities Skylines on the sides but mostly those two. I was looking through what's new and popular on Steam right now and I'm surprised how little there is that I find appealing. Civ 6 will be great but probably only after a couple expansions so I'll pick it up when it has a GOTY version. Rocket league I'll probably get this Christmas but other than that there's not much on my radar.

Played quite a bit of Team Fortress 2 and Rocket League as usual, but when my semester is over, I will be going back to some:

PC Games to play:
MOAR Rocket League (With Steam Workshop opened and the game allowed to be mod, this game should be a lot more exciting now).
Witcher 3 (I been wanting to play that, but I only have a couple of desktops that can handle the game.)
Grand Theft Auto V (Maybe some of that)
Kaizo Mario 64 and a couple of other Super Mario 64 ROM hacks. (Emulation)
Smash Bros Melee (Emulator, maybe play it natively)
Maybe some Spore.

Some Nintendo games:
Smash Bros 4 (Wii U)
Super Mario Maker (Wii U)
Got to finish Super Mario 3D World, but that game is so tedious and redundant. (Wii U)
Mario Party Star Rush
Zelda Skyward Sword

1 Like

watch dogs 2

KoToR 2, Hearthstone.

I can't believe I waited so long to play this .....

I decided I wanted some mindless fun I guess after playing BIT.TRIP Runner today (btw I got past 2-9 ... YAY!) and so glad I picked this pig slaughtering game to play. I couldn't believe how much fun it was and surprisingly there was some complexity to killing certain pigs and then the one boss I faced. Also the farmer in the barn ... LOL! Stupid, simple dialogue that makes you cringe at times by him makes the game even better. Right now this is $1.09 and I think I got two copies of this for about that price some time ago. Anyway really glad I decided to play this because this is so different than most shooters and that is a good thing as we have enough CODs and BFs out there. Oh and another good thing is that it was very easy to pick up and play. Now all of a sudden I got a craving for pork rinds btw. :S

dnd 5th edition
darksouls 2
csgo
heavily modded skyrim
kotor II
trying to get through witcher 2 to get to 3 and failing miserably

also now have a craving for pork rinds and 7 layer dip

im skinny bordering on dead so a little fat would be good for me.

1 Like

Dead rising 4

Performance isnt as bad as the 4th one but it still is a bit naff

game is good though

I just put in 3+ hours more of playing Dishonored 2 for Xbox One. Awesome game!

2 Likes