Return to Level1Techs.com

What game are you currently playing thread?

mega_thread

With my internet being down at home.
I was rather excited when I found that
Grim Dawn supports LAN
Without requiring a online check in.
So me and the wife have been playing it
"The gog version"

0 Likes

Oh crap -_- That's what I get for having multiple tabs of the forum open....

0 Likes

I'm playing Feed the Beast right now with some guys on the forum. The server was set up yesterday. Anyone wanna join up? Check out this thread.

0 Likes

why the hell not

1 Like

I run a modded minecraft server with the All the Mods moddpack. About 120 hours on the server so far. I get embarrassed when I play it in the open at my college.

0 Likes

A buddy and I started a multiplayer game through tunngle (semi co-op, we're not in the same team but we don't attack each other... yet), and two months later, we still haven't finished it, neither of us have the time because of studying. :(((

HD edition is a travesty. I still can't believe they dare put a price tag on that thing.

0 Likes

Yeah I looked into tunngle a long while back, but it just wasn't an option for me. I usually play with my brother and dad who or both not very technical, so any non-standard config is not great.

I love everything about the hd edition (simple online multilayer via steam, widescreen support, etc) BUT I sure wish they added all the expansion content from the complete edition

0 Likes

lol come on bro. Theres schmos who play Hunnie Pop in the open in some of these places!

0 Likes

I'm playing Bejeweled 3. I bought it on Humble Bundle years ago without the intentions of ever playing it, but now it's one of my favorite games.

2 Likes

Got that for free at some point in time. It is a nice game.

BTW: Starcraft Broodwar

1 Like

after breaking my main gaming laptop ive decided to revisit some older games to play

first one on the list to play is Re-Volt

0 Likes

After I get some crap straighten out since I'm done with school for this semester, I'm going to play me some Duke Nukem 3D and Earthbound.

1 Like

The Forest
Smite
Heroes Of The Storm
Overwatch

I'm jumping between the games above, and am debating if i should resub to WoW.

0 Likes

World of Warships. Anyone else playing on the EU server?

0 Likes

Finished Portal 1 and 2,now playing Borderlands and Saints Row The Third.(Also Prospekt and Black Mesa when im in the mood for some HL2 action).

0 Likes

GTA Online GTA Online GTA Online GTA Online GTA Online GTA Online GTA Online

3 Likes

Finished my launchbreak Starcraft2 Match

1 Like

I just started playing Project Highrise and man does this game test your integrity. When I had about 40 tenants the economy tanked which caused some of the tenants to leave(the rent was too damn high, apparently) and it got bad enough to where I had to evict the maintenance crew just so I could be in the black(most of the rooms looked grungy). After paying off my loans the economy got better shortly after and now I am expanding while making record profits.

0 Likes

Watch dogs 2.
GTA V online.
MGS 5.
Play some Xbox 360 game for an hour before bead. Currently it's Halo 4 because 4.99 in the crap bin at EB games.

0 Likes

BF 1 and Gears of War 4 (Microtransactions Edition)

0 Likes