What Are You Reading? / Book Lounge

I was doing this through GoodReads but it got tiresome real quick lol. I’ll see if I can start updating the list.

1 Like

I understand how tiring it can get haha, I just use it for sorting books I’ve read/want-to-read.

Looking forward to seeing what you have, I tend to agree with your tastes!

Started Ubik while I was overseas on holiday…

math%20woman

2 Likes

You on a PKD kick or this your first one?

1 Like

Started it just after finishing off Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, will likely be doing Time Out of Joint next :ok_hand:

1 Like

You need to work on that. :slight_smile: Of course I started with books first. What till you can purchase old library’s in bulk… Life is good if you have the space. You need to able to read for enjoyment so the controlled optics ? Star Wars or Dragonlance , DragonRiders of Pern something to let your hair down.

IMG_20191202_175942_554

Book 3 releases in march so wanted to finish his book 2, first one was a good read.

Currently reading Circe by Madeline Miller. It’s pretty good so far, intriguing story!

1 Like

https://lrmonline.com/news/third-kingkiller-chronicle-book-gets-2020-release-date/
God I can only hope its real, highly doubt it tho (seems to be didnt check date on story)

Also note tv show got axed

Will Wight - Cradle series (as audiobooks)

1 Like

On my last trip I got back from I finished Count Zero and Clean Architecture.

Next book is Kubernetes in Action.

1 Like

Those are soooooo good, but never long enough haha

I’ve been halfheartedly looking but can’t really find anything quite like Cradle either.

I’m assuming you know about The Eye of the World from The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. or The Magician from The Riftwar Saga by Raymond E. Feist ?

2 Likes

Not familiar no…

Breh.

Can’t remember the title, but it was after Magician I and II. It’s when the prince was older and his wife to be was frozen in that state of half death?

Best. Fantasy. Book. Ever.

And Wheel of Time is 10/10

2 Likes

I am reading this thread.

2 Likes

Not much a reader but my girlfriend read out a book to me (im pampered). Its called the blasphemy- tehmeena durrani. It was incredibly thrilling

Just finished The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern and it was phenomenal. I had a couple I read before this one, but did not enjoy them all that much. I would highly recommend checking it out if you’re looking for something new.

1 Like

Just started, and the foreward makes me way more excited.

2 Likes