2 Likes

Keep it about the topic in question.

1 Like

sure

can he? yep

will he? maybe

/thread

1 Like

There's no reason to start a new forum, IMHO... Unless Wendell doesn't get to keep it.

2 Likes

If everyone and there mom didn't keep creating threads like these, things wouldn't be that bad around here from a community standpoint.

4 Likes

I'm curious about the results though.

*patience

ofc if this is a setup for a joke about this being a mental hospital then good one m8

3 Likes

The sample size is way too small to draw any conclusions. However, it would be interesting to see if the trend continues as people keep voting.

If Wendell keeps this forum, great. If not, going whatever bandwagon he is building.

1 Like

Lets wait to see what becomes of all this. and then we can think about starting a new forum.

I guess I'm neither pro-wendell or pro-logan.

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ Let's just stay out of it until they make an official annoucment, comprende? ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

2 Likes

Tek Syndicate as we know it is dead so please all that were involved with it start up new forums under different names.

Wait until they have sorted the legal stuff out...If wendell takes over the forum there is no need for a new one...

2 Likes
Incoming message from Rinzler to @wendell on /dev/tron, decoding...

System error detected.
Current memory area has been corrupted by user process 'logan' and sub-processes thereof.
Derezz and isolate.
Awaiting address of new backing store memory location.

cue 'The Son of Flynn'

2 Likes
  • Is this the real life
  • or is this just fantasty

0voters

Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality

3 Likes

Wendell built this forum.

Wendell controls the server that hosts this forum.

I strongly believe that no matter what, Wendell will get to keep this forum.

It may have a new name, a new logo, but the forum will stay unchanged, is my belief.

8 Likes

You seem to know what you're talking about.

Why does Wendell charge $244 p/m for hosting the forum when anyone can get enterprise grade managed servers for half of that price?

Is Logan planning on starting another forum?

They pay for hosting. But it's under wendells control. They pay for discord I believe. I'm not sure of the prices or why they do what they do.

They also have to pay for half decent DDos protection. Alas that was a huge problem in the past.