Wendell, Can you please Start up a new Forum

@wendell

can you please Start up a new Forum, I dont feel like the changing of the leadership is benefiting the community at large and the way things are progressing are just making it worse and worse by the day.

Thanks!

I already know this thread will be deleted.

9 Likes

Patients.

I don´t want this thread to be deleted!
It is a request. The question is, will it get noticed?

4 Likes

I wonder if creating a new forum will continue to devalue his assets in this company....

Just thinking.

4 Likes

moose?

• Start new forum
  • Stay here
  • I dont care

0voters

1. Do you care about your previous posts n stuff
  2. Nah. Raze the forums. Fresh start.

0voters

• burn the forum to the ground, start a new
  • rename this forum so we dont loose everything we have done
  • chill the fuck out and sit tight

0voters

hahaha discord logic

1 Like

I want a place where only one person makes a fucking poll.

9 Likes

LOl all the fucking votey things

2 Likes

dream on m8

1 Like

Polls are people pretending to vote. With that said I have participated in two of those polls.

Wendell said he had been working on a new theme for this forum and that it would be a shame to let it go to waste.

So if Logan permits the new design and his control over the forum still exists, then we won't move. Otherwise, I'm sure he will make his own board.

3 Likes

The polls are interesting.

5 Likes

I thought INBOX.EXE was cancelled?

1 Like

I don't see a reason why we should change forums. So long as you know who doesn't go on another rampage....

its not "guaranteed" anymore

7 Likes

They are that. I am all for starting a new forum..... as long as we don't lose the book thread :) Also, I wish we profile had a area to list personal computers and a break down of parts, like the older system did. It helps when your trying to help people diagnose problems.

1 Like

yeah well we didnt get our rewards anyway.

7 Likes

Not that he delivered shit either way.

2 Likes