Wasabi Mango Zen U430 (43" 4k/60Hz/4:4:4 IPS @ ~$420)

Dat ghosting...

If they're still being sold by the end of this year I'd like to pick up a second one and mount both of them to the wall, that is, if I can get a proper alignment from the wall studs. :-P

I haven't found any u430 reviews out there. Do they exist?

I've not seen one. And since it's technically classified as a TV and not a Monitor, it's not getting a whole lot of attention from people like us.

1 Like

Hey all, sorry for ressurrecting this tread, just wanna give my feedback.
Ordered 3 Zen U430s, 1 had the red light indicator on but didn't work whatsoever, and the other had terrible horizontal line streaks across the display at 4k 60Hz. Haven't bothered to test the last one but at the rate things are going, well.

not sure if i can post links here but for what it's worth, the 2 videos of the 2 faulty monitors:

been trying to get goniglobal to exchange for new ones. just beware as you consider purchasing.

2 Likes

wow... 2/3 is not an acceptable failure rate.

I must be really lucky: I've had my UHD 430 for about five months now and have not had an issue with it. Granted, it's the monitor version and not the TV version, but still.

Very different controller boards in the two. Even if the labels are the same, I'm thinking the TV version is just a bargin bin version where quality is much much lower.

1 Like

The only thing that might be an issue for me is that I'm still sitting too close to the monitor. :-P

But yes, it might just be a different board thing.

I am looking to get a Wasabi Mango for my office and will most likely run it at 1080p (ACAD Civil 3D). Are there any retailers currently hocking these with discounts to canada? Or do i wait for the next version to come out?

Not sure about who has these but i have the 40" version i run it at 4k with 150 scaling on windows 10. Running AutoCAD or any design software is very readable i went from 3 monitors to just 1 of these. i use the bottom half for autocad and the top 2 quadrants for email and other stuff.