US only rant

Point still stands this discussion has nothing to do with the thread.

OP is merely asking for Tek Syndicate to start making 'Build a PC' guides for Europeans again.

Why you think Poland's debts with the Russians have anything to do with that, I don't know.

A polish man walked into a bar with dogshit in his hand and said to the bartender,
"Look what I almost stepped in!"

Its the same thing with Croatia, no one wants to deal with their problems and their "laws". Its as simple as that. Countries like UK, Germany, Russia are main players in a game how to keep the other countries down. Collect interests and make profits on dumb poor people in central Europe.

Its in their interest to keep them poor. Come over for slave/cheap labor. Making problems for development of society and their economics. You simply don't want to include more players in big game... so the people suffer in those countries. and this is just one of the blocks that was created.

@anarekist haha.

Poland also has tragically high unemployment and low wages.

Now, if you would kindly get back on topic, that'd be great.

It was you who strayed from it. Now kindly stop responding as you know anything; and that is not an insult to me. You're the one who's showing your level of manners.

These are all off-topic comments you made before I was even in this thread.

Also by the sound of that 'we' in the last quote you are American.

Those were highly on topic, on why in direct answer to original reason.

I think you don't even understand what it means by being american. You can be polish, english, whatever even russian or chinise and still be american.

Yeah, you could get some cut-rate shipping overseas, but you're not going to be happy when the board has been destroyed in transport.

unfortunately that won't work. His customs are going to slap him with tax (the tax will level the price of item he can buy it in his country to protect those business) Sometimes they can even slap higher tax than actual worth of an item.

Package will be opened, and they will price it and tax him. (even if its used or whatever - the one way to bypass it - is to send it as company and product as RMA; only then he won't have to pay that tax for customs)

The import tax on electronic items varies by country an is easy to find. "Import tax [country]" in a search engine should get you there. Unless you were to mark it as a 'gift' you will be paying import duty.

If you import something from a European country to the USA you also pay import duty. Nobody is being "robbed", they are merely paying their taxes.

its all and fine. I think you should try to live in those countries. When I pay my taxes in US i feel robbed. People paying taxes in % higher if they have higher income is another theft... country robbing their own people. for welfare and police state.

If those taxes were small then I wouldn't see it as being robbed; yet its not that low.

Except in Europe our healthcare is payed for by taxes, so that's a $5000/year saving for every person at least when comparing the UK to the US.

Healthcare, Education, Public Transport, Infrastructure, Road Maintenance, Lawmaking, Jails, Defence, Pensions, State Benefits...all these things cost money and everyone must pay into the pot so they can function.

If you make less than £10,500 in the UK you pay no income tax. Some people can't pay the same tax as others because of their low income, that's why it's tiered.

Free healthcare and free university for everyone + scholarship if you get a decent vote (no need to play any sports). So I get to go to uni for free.

Indeed, all of the recent videos are US based.
What would help would be a german build video by using stores that do export, so that video would be valid for multiple countries.

Do you say the same about Scandinavian countries? They pay much more tax than the rest of Europe, and, as a result, have a much better quality of life.

If you want to talk about being robbed, let's talk about capitalist culture. The money isn't circulated as well when it's in the hands of large corporations.

European Healthcare more than tops US healthcare too according to the Commonwealth Fund (where the US came stone dead last at #11), while costing thousands less. University in Scotland is free, either that or pop down to Germany and have a peice of their pie.

rofl, this topic is out a hand.

1 Like

Together they still one, do not have the same quantity of people that would buy computer parts, and 2 because they are so small and so many to get that one mass, they have many governments. Why would a company deal with every one of those governments when they can just cater to the few that have the money and interest to buy in this case computer parts. Yeah if you summed up every small European nation there is a sizable population that would buy computer parts, but in countries like Croatia where there is only a very, very small audience it simply isn't worth the work needed to set up and operate. There are so many taxes and regulations on the government level to deal with in a country. Newegg could legitimately lose money after they paid taxes and hired the necessary people to deal with language barriers, cultural differences, and got shipping/warehousing setup. The cost associated with that is likely to be higher then the margins they make on items. Newegg would likely be losing money every day they operated.

The European Union has free trade between EU countries.

If they made say Eurozone video based in say Germany, those German retailers could send the products anywhere in Europe as long as the customer covers the shipping cost without any additional import fees.

I can only say that in Scandinavia the prices are almost comparable to the US prices when you buy online and know where to look. Have you checked if there is a heavy hidden tax in place on hardware in Croatia?