US only rant

Oh, damn. Seems I made a bit of a mess with the new forum system. I think instead of my reply ending up here, it went replying to my original post.
Edit: Yes, i think my comments are messed up.

Well its not that hard. You just need to look for companies that look for people like you.
Basically we do not have a lot of American youth with proper skills, and pricetag to hire. Where as we love to hire foreigners, as they will work for 40k a year (where normally it should be 60k+) but for normal person like you, it will do. It will be a start for you. You just need to let them know you exist.

You make it sound so simple. :D
Maybe some day...

Anyway, lets not turn this topic in how to move to USA, but what I wanted to achieve with the initial post is to let other users know how the world looks like outside the US, and that with Logan being sorta international, he could deal with this topic a bit more often than once a year.
Somehow I doubt he will ever see this post, or even read it, but at least you folks got going a nice conversation here, and did not cover me with hate messages.

The Tek Team do their best to ensure a 'global coverage', and yes, there will always be an 'American perspective' to their content. In many respects Logan encourages the viewer to also do their own research in relation to products (and new articles)

Licensing agreements around the world will always ensure some products or services may or may not be available in that particular country (free trade agreements play a big factor here, that's why Time-Warner, Netflix etc were 'encouraged' to tap into the Australian market)

There are some electronic products that will never be available to Australians due the 'Australia Design Regulations'.

The best advice is to research the best products available in your own country, and advance from there (necessity is sometimes the mother of invention)

1 thing is for sure, if you want something going on in your country. You should start it, don't wait for other people to do it. (They are most likely waiting also... paradox)

If you need any technical knowledge, know-how there are people here willing to help. The only problem for your "lets say future" channel is that we don't speak your language, we can't give you critic opinion. Basically you should watch review channels and learn from them, or get to know people interested in doing such in your country and support them. I doubt anyone from US has knowledge of pc shops in Croatia.

Also you must think big, don't fall back thinking that popular people cannot be reached out, touched by your words.

simply add @Logan read this for this guy.

Exchange-rates have a big bearing on this factor, and that is unavoidable (import tarrifs, packaging, and handling fees)

There already is a very good local pc magazine bug.hr, but they neve provide content online such as this channels do. Mostly the videos they release on the DVD which you buy with the magazine itself. They have a nice forum too, where people ususally go asking for technical stuff.
I am hopeless for doing videos, I hate myself on camera, even more on audo, i am non photogenic.

It is not that I think big people can't be touched by words, I only think some big people can't be touched by words.

P.S. What is wrong with copy paste in this editor?

It's anything but simple to migrate to the US.

They want Japanese/Chinese right now. There are far better places to move to than the US however.

No, not at all. Customs have different laws around the world. Why can't you import kinder eggs into the US for example?

Each manages their own taxes and their own governments. Their own borrowing and their own laws. Each have their sovereignty and can vote to leave the EU (unlike states in the US). Some countries like the UK and Sweden even have their own currency. Same of the counties ignore many EU legitrations (like the UK and Ireland) on immigration as an example.

Get some education before spouting idiocy like this.

The Euro has fallen yes, but that helps with investments into the countries within it. The pound and Swedish krona are still doing decent however.

European = Europe continent
Euro Area = European countries that use Euro.

Use the correct term please.

make your own tek videos that will cater to your own country with it's own product prices and availability. or you can ask spanks, he is in Europe now you should ask him to make videos that cater to your own country.

TekSyndicate used to make German and UK builds but recently they've only been making US builds. My guess at least.

From what I've seen, they're going for anyone unskilled and uneducated. If you have a chance at being successful, the state department won't let you in without a fight.

Basically, they're only allowing people in who they think will become life long democratic voters.

lol, wut? maybe they just wana keep building up the lower class population cause they make all their money off the backs of the poorest people. merica.

2 Likes

At least you have no knowledge of what is going on in post soviet block... If you had ever researched the political situation in those countries. You'd find that half if not all figures in those countries are same people that ruled them under communism... The political agenda is basically how to sell out to highest bidder.

Lets take poland for example, can't manage their own borrowing, can't print their money.

If eu legislation is being ignored then eu is kind nice to make small sanctions against it. ex. Hungary.

I'd recommend you get some education on it. Even politicians from those countries were heard to state that their countries are imaginary...
Central European countries have no rights to rule themselves, "they can rule themselves" but they can't make any decisions without prior approval because of debts that soviet union made for them. Thus they have no power to change at all. Unlik UK which pretty much the one who sold them out to Russians (stalin, soviets) at Yalta.

The Soviet union is long gone mate.

Poland manages it's own borrowing. The 'Euro' is printed by the 'European Central Bank'. Central European countries rule themselves like any other country in the EU. If their debts have conditions then they can either go bankrupt or follow them. That's how legal agreements work.

That's pretty much what they're doing, more poor people means they need more money for welfare type stuff, meaning more taxes, bigger budgets, etc.

The ship, is sinking.

where are we staging our revolution?

Basically You do not understand how country borrowings goes. The debts has to be paid off there's no real bankruptcy like we have here in usa. Most of those countries are not in euro zone.

If bankruptcy is declared which all of those countries did. The lenders take over the country, to take back the debt and make profit most of times - they do not make profit, they want to keep country submerged with ability to only pay off % of their debt. Not any real piece of it. *(the current political figures are the ones who listen to lenders, and do every cranny nanny the lenders want - most of times russia is the lender lol)

Poland is not a poland you know. I know poland very well. (you have no idea mate, what is going on in those countries)
I belive you took me for someone who was born in usa, surprise.

Good luck with that, you'd need at least 10 million people to march on DC and protest to even have a hope of changing anything.