Twitch suspends users with barely any clothes on

leave twitch and burn it with fire, there are other streaming sites use them.

Why are we all arguing let's all just naked and chill out In a sweat lodge. 

I think people should have  the   right to watch what they want. what if someone was terrible at games but is an   entertaining person regardless? should more charming streamers be penalized too? 

Exactly! That's what i been saying. But it falls on deaf ears every time.

I just sit back and watch if I don't have anything else to say but trying to get other people's opinions on a topic I see that may be of an interest...

This thread and the attitude of members posting in this thread is absolutely disgusting. The fact that you all have to shit on other users to get your point across shows how toxic members in this forum have become. And yet many of you are highly active members of this forum, Demanding respect of other members of this forum. Some of you are trusted to mitigate these topics yet you argue and crap all over users that you do not agree with. Disgusting.

And then every now and then someone who makes a decent comment and cites the information trying to provoke discussion and yet you still argue, ignoring anything that is said and go back to being a toxic member of this community. Now I am in no way the perfect member on this forum. I have outbursts which should not happen but at least I know when not to argue and to discuss a topic.Something that some of you really need to learn.

Stop being assholes to each other and learn to have decent conversations, Throw ideas around and cite real information, not crap that you just pulled out of your ass. When you disagree with someones idea, find proof with research, dont bash them like the assholes you are showing yourself to be. Learn to fucking respect each other. 2 years I have been a part of this forum and never have I been so disgusted.

I remember that haha!

Tbh, even if Twitch doesn't want to turn into a company solely about money, they will have to endorse/allow this kind of thing because that's just how the earth spins now, sex is the biggest thing in the world and the most enjoyed thing on earth so why not milk it? (that last bit is sarcasm btw).

Every single poip song has nudity in it and sex references, leaving aside all the fuck shit and nigger stuff which is bad enough as it is especially how it's all out of context but i digress.

I reckon they should've kept it because they will just get more money from it and they will spend that on making twitch better (in a perfect world) and as long as we dn't think with out dicks then we who care about this kind of thing can just simply... watch other freakin videos.

I find boobtubers to be pathetic, but shit who cares man! It's not like thy are taking away anybodies spotlight or chances on YT, and the ol' YT servers are never gonna fill up so it doesn't matter ya know?

Trying to stop the selling of sex is like trying to solve world hunger, it's futile, we can help a little but nothing will be resolved.

Salsa is a nice dip.

The fact that half of mine and Zoltan's comments were removed from this thread proves that censorship is running at full power even in this place. Which is exactly what certain members were denying so much about the Twitch situation.

Congratulations on becoming a hypocrite! you know who you are.

while i feel like this was a necessity for keeping twitch from becoming breast central (referring to the OP picture) i heard that its mostly a move to keep lawyers happy, and isnt gonna be enforced too heavily.

also gotta enjoy giantwaffle cosplaying jasmine (aladdin) on cast right after they added that rule xD

rofl, mad deletions goin on.

calm down guys.

1. it's just game streaming, not the end of your lfie

2. people's post got deleted because they were replies, when someone deletes a post the replies go too.

3. there are still people in the world suffering more than you currently are

4. fagts dont like tits.

What's wrong with a bit of a low cut top?

I'm sure there are just as many women on there who don't.

Just as there are men who look attractive or not to women or whatever.

It strikes me as a sexist move against women. Better ban a bikini on the hot beach in summer, we don't want children to see them. Why won't someone think of the children!!! PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!